Niall- Super Sad Imagine!!

(His p.o.v.)

I looked down at the little girl that was stood by my side. I could feel her grip tighten as she looked up at me. The fear rushed through me, and discouraging thoughts flooded my mind. 'How am I supposed to do it?' I think to myself. I watch as her beautiful blue eyes stare into mine. I force a smile before bending down to look her in the eyes. "Katie, mommy loves you. Don't you ever forget that sweetheart." I could see the tears gather in her eyes, but she pushed them back. She's so strong, just like her mother. I stood up, took her little hand in mine and walked into the small building. "Daddy.. I- I'm scared." I pick up my little girl and hold her close. "I am too, but it's going to be okay, I promise." I walk into a crowded room and could feel the pain and sympathy. I watch as the room, crowded by at least 200 people, went silent as we walked in. Everyone now focused their attention to us. we are immediately greeted by kind words, and apologetic hugs that seemed to provide no comfort. I walk to the front of the room and sit little Katie in a chair next to my mom. Katie climbs into her lap and my mom simply rocks her back and forth. It broke my heart to see. It breaks my heart that you aren't here. It breaks my heart to know that you never get to see Katie, to hold her and rock her in your arms again. It breaks my heart that you left us, when it should have been me. We waited for about twenty minutes for the service to begin. I listened, just listened to the words that were being spoken. I never would have thought that they would be talking about my Y/N, not now at least. We had it all planned out. Our whole lives together. I look up and see a gesture for me to come to the podium. I swallow my fears and take my place. I look out and see the tears, the hurt, the loss. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small, folded up piece of paper. I fumble with it trying to undo it. When I open it up I smile at what I see inside. Not a speech, not anything to prepare myself for what I was getting ready to say, just a picture. Our very first picture together. I look into the crowd and held back my tears with every bit of strength I had left. "For those of you who don't know me, or maybe we met once or twice, I'm Niall. I'm Y/N's husband." I think to myself for a second, I just try to  let it sink in.. I'm Y/N's husband and whether she's here physically or not, I will always be her husband. I inhale a shaky breath and continue to force out words I had hoped to never say. "I may be young, but I know what love is, I have never loved a girl as much as I love Y/N. I remember the connection we had, how we could laugh at nothing for hours and have the best night of our lives. Being with her was just indescribable... I miss her... I miss her smile." I smile a little thinking about how she used to light up, how she used to laugh at the corniest jokes. "I miss seeing her when I wake up in the morning. I can't blame anyone though, I can't blame the cancer, and I could never blame Y/N. She is still here, I know she is." I glance over and stare at the white coffin that held my beautiful wife. Without even noticing, I allowed a few tears to slide down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I can't.." I say while walking off the podium and over to Y/N. She looks like clay, she isn't there, and it's easy to tell. I take her cold hand in mine and smile down at her. "I'll always love you princess." I say as I lean down and kiss her forehead. 

GRAB THE BOX OF TISSUES BECAUSE I'M CRYING I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU!!! I'm so so so so so sorry about how long it took for the update. I never found the time to do it!! I really hope you like it! Please vote and comment your thoughts!

Much Love! .XX Kate