He makes you feel Insecure & causes you to self-harm

Please Read: Any readers that have self-harmed before, you may not want to read this. I don't want to stir up any past memories that might not be the best. I have never self-harmed so I'm taking these from past experiences with friends.

Harry- "I don't know mate..." Harry trailed off while talking to Louis in the kitchen of your flat. You didn't mean to eavesdrop, but there was something that made you feel uneasy about the way that Harry was talking. "She's just... I mean she's quite pretty but man, Caroline and Taylor were both so stunning. It's like Y/N doesn't even compare.." Harry continued. Harry's words pierced your heart, all you've ever heard him say is that you're all he sees, that you're so gorgeous and that you're flawless. The truth stung, and so did your eyes when tears began to form in them. You knew there was no point in attempting to hold back the tears, you tried to sob silently with your head tucked between your knees. No matter how hard you tried to stay quiet, Harry still heard you. "Y/N..?" He called sounding nervous. You couldn't move, so he came to you. "Y/N.... baby why are you crying?" Harry asked. "Why don't you go ask Taylor or Caroline while you talk about how gorgeous they are and how I'm just okay.' you snapped. "I didn't mean it Y/N !" he said reaching out to hold and comfort you. You rejected his enticing offer and ran to your bedroom slamming the door. You move to your mirror and stare at your reflection. You strip your shirt off and remove your make-up and again stare at your reflection that disgusted you. "He's right..." you mumble "ugly and fat..." you continue "You're just a worthless piece of shit" you tell yourself over and over again. Pinching the 'fat' that lines your stomach. You simply want to disappear, you feel so ashamed to be alive. You never realized that Harry was standing outside the bedroom door listening to your harsh criticisms the entire time. You walk to the bathroom, one thing on your mind; razor. When you close the bathroom door you hear pounding immediately begin to erupt from the bedroom door. "Y/N, STOP! I know what you're thinking. Open the door..... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Harry began screaming in a panicked voice. But why would he care? He gave you the mindset to do this. Razor in your hand, a silent tear escapes your eyes and rolls down your cheek. You press the blade to your soft skin and effortlessly pull the razor.The blade easily glides through your skin allowing blood to escape. You let out a rather loud whimper of pain, and it was clear that Harry had heard your moan because you heard him burst through the bedroom door. He ran to you and grabbed your bleeding wrist and cleansed it. The cut was deeper than you had expected it to have been and your vision began to blur and soon you blacked out. When you woke up your wrist was bandaged and you were lying in bed. You rose from the comfort of the tangled blankets and pillows and headed downstairs in hopes of scavenging some food. As you walk down the stairway hundreds of notes reading "Gorgeous" "Beautiful" "Stunning" "Amazing" were hung all over the walls. You walk into the kitchen to see a red and puffy-eyed Harry holding a massive amount of roses and a final note that said "Perfect" Your stomach churned and you just wanted to wrap up in his arms. "Harry..." you stutter as tears again blurred your vision. "Never hurt yourself again, you mean too much to me" Harry stated trying to stop crying. "What about Caroline and Taylor.? I thought they were just... stunning.." you replied remembering the truthful words that caused the eventful night. "They are pretty, but they don't even compare to you. You are the most amazing and beautiful girl that I have ever met. I just don't ever want to lose you." he said "I love you baby girl." Harry said "I love you too Styles." You said smirking before embracing Harry with a long and passionate kiss.

Niall- You hadn't eaten in what felt like forever! You're stomach was constantly moaning and growling, begging you for food. Niall was in the kitchen cooking dinner, you walk in to grab a quick snack. "Babe, I'm cooking dinner right now." Niall told you "Don't worry I'll eat both!" you replied smiling and grabbing a banana. "Of course you will" he mumbled not thinking it was loud enough for you to hear him. You drop the banana you were holding and walk to your bedroom. You slide your shirt and pants off to look at your body in just your underwear. You stare at your reflection and you pinch at the microscopic pudge on both of your sides. "Was he trying to say I'm fat?" you thought to yourself . "Shit... he's right, I'm like a whale." You could feel your face get heated and tears stung your eyes.  You forced the tears back and slid on your clothes refusing to stare at your reflection any longer than you already did. "He's right, I do eat too much." You walk to your bathroom and create three new scars on your wrist. You clean up the blood and bandage your wrist. You return to your bedroom and sit on the bed watching t.v. What Niall doesn't know can't hurt him right?