He Hears You Call Yourself Ugly

Niall- He jumps up and stares at you confused and in total disbelief. He actually chuckles to himself and says "You're joking right?" You just turn your attention to the floor as you pull your knees into your chest hiding your face from him. You felt the couch slump next to you as Niall pulled you into him, allowing you to rest your head onto his warm chest. He looked down at you and tucked his hand under your chin and tilted your head up so he could look into your eyes. "I have no idea where you got that idea, because its not true.' You just sigh never accepting the fact that you truly were beautiful and that's all Niall saw. "Don't just sigh.! I hate when you do that! One day, I'm going to make you realize how perfect you really are." He said as he kissed your nose lightly. You smiled and laid your head back against his chest as he slowly played with your hair.

Harry- "What??!? No you're not!!! Are you crazy!?!" His loud reaction scared you and caused you to jump a little. You never found yourself pretty, no matter how many times Harry would tell you, no matter how many times anyone would tell you, you never believed it. One bad comment about your appearance and you never let it go. You force a smile and look up at him, staring into his gorgeous green eyes that you envied so much. "You are so frustrating you know that.?" "At least I'm not a liar" you say referring to him thinking you're pretty. You stood up and winked at him before turning to go to the kitchen to grab a drink. Before you made it all the way into the kitchen you were stopped by his strong hand wrapped around your wrist and turning you to face him. "You really are beautiful Y/N, and you are perfect to me." He said while quickly stopping your response by pressing his soft lips to yours.

Zayn- He immediately pulls you into him and holds you close as you feel the tears streak down your face. "You're right, ya know?" His response caught you off guard. He just agreed with you when you said that you weren't pretty at all. You heart just about shattered right then and there. Not that you found it as much of a surprise that he agreed but it just kind of caught you off guard. You pulled away from him slightly and he quickly pulled you back into his chest. "Hey, not like that. I meant that you aren't pretty, you are absolutely beautiful." He said kissing the top of your head as you hugged him tighter. You felt him lay his cheek onto your head. "You really are beautiful, and I love you more than anything you know that, don't you?" he said a little more stern and serious now looking down at you. You look up at him and nod your head slightly.

Liam- At first he thinks that you are just kidding, he doesn't believe that someone as beautiful you would ever call herself ugly and actually mean it. His expression quickly goes serious when he realizes that you weren't joking when you said that about yourself. He takes a step closer to you and pulls your waist closer to him, closing the small gap between you two. He looked down at you smiling. "You'll never see yourself the way I do, the way everyone else does. I know you are, I've always known how beautiful you are, the first time I saw you, I knew. I just wish you did too"

Louis- He looks at you like you have just been set on fire or something. His crystal blue eyes deepened into a duller blue as he looked at you confused"Woah, Wait what???" he questioned you as you turned your attention away from him not wanting to look into his eyes thinking that you may start crying if you did. "Hey, look at me babe." He said grabbing your chin and turning your head to face him as he pulled you closer to him. "I have no idea what idiot made you believe that, but you are absolutely stunning. No one even compares to you. I wish you knew truly knew that." You felt a tear slip down your cheek as you though about how lucky you are to have someone who treats you so well. You hug him as tight as you can, thanking him for everything he said, and everything he does for you.

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!

4,000 reads?? Wow thanks so much guys!! Seriously means the world to me(: Feel free to send me any requests because I'm open to them all!!! Don't be shy!