Boyfriends

He love you but you have a boyfriend/ He's jealous of your current boyfriend

Harry: (His P.O.V.) "Dude, what time are we leaving for lunch?" Louis yelled down the stairs at me. I rolled my eyes as I continued to play the match of fifa on my screen. "I'm not going" I yelled back with annoyance trembling my tone. "Seriously?" He said coming down still fumbling with his tie. I blow off his persistent mumbling about how we have to go, we already made plans and all that. "Lou. I just don't want to go." I said dropping the controller on the floor and jogging up to my room. I sat on my bed just staring up at the ceiling wishing I could get this feeling out of my chest. "What's up Harry? Why have you been acting so damn weird lately?" Louis came in and leaned against the door frame. I pushed my hair out of my face letting out a heavy sigh as I sat up to look at him. "I- It's just-" I said thinking of an excuse. "It's just Y/N and I haven't really.. got along lately. I don't want to ruin the dinner for her and everyone else, so you go and I'll just stay here." Louis jumped a bit and I knew he had caught me in my lie. "You're such bullshit." He said laughing a bit. "Yeah, I know.." I said losing all hope of getting out of this situation. "Well, you can tell me why you're all grumpy in the car, let's go."I rolled my eyes and got up. I looked at the black blazer fitted tightly to my chest and adjusted my tie as I followed Louis out the door of my apartment. As we sat in the car listening to the hushed buzzing of the radio, Louis kept staring at me until I would tell him. "I still love her Lou..." Louis almost slammed on the brakes and nearly killed us both. "YOU WHAT?" He said clearly caught off guard by my reasoning. "I still love her, but she doesn't love me." "You need to tell her." He said basically cutting me off. "You need to tell her today, like right when we walk in." "She doesn't like me anymore Louis! I broke her heart and she's gone!" "Just. Tell. Her. I promise you won't regret it." 

Liam: "Ugh, look at him," Liam shakes his head and looks over where your boyfriend Jackson is over chugging beer and laughing. You shrug, although you are a bit annoyed. You didn't want to come to this stupid party, but Jackson had convinced you to go with him, after promising he'd spend the night with you. I mean, yeah, it was fine he was socializing and drinking a bit, but you were pretty pissed. Liam takes a sip of his soda and looks at Jackson with anger. If he gets you, he should at least be treating you right and not being an ass hole. Suddenly, a slightly tipsy Jackson makes his way over to where you and Liam are. "Hey babe," Jackson slurs, putting his hand on your arm. You pull his hand away gently. "Jack, you're so drunk," you sigh, rolling your eyes. Liam's jaw tenses as he watches you both warily. Jackson laughs and wraps his arms around you, dotting your face with sloppy kisses.

Zayn: "Why do you like him so much anyway?" Zayn looks over at you, where you're making yourself a desktop wallpaper of pictures of you and your current boyfriend Ben. You sigh dreamily and smile. "Well, for starters, he's got the nicest eyes," you say. "I've got nice eyes..." Zayn mumbles under his breath, toying with a bracelet. "Plus, he's quite muscular and handsome..." you gush. "I'm quite muscular and handsome.." Zayn says to himself, jealous of how much you're admiring Ben. "And he knows me so well..." you say, pasting a picture onto your Photoshop masterpiece of a desktop background.

Louis:  "Why are you wearing so much eyeliner? You look like a raccoon!" Louis says, watching you your desk. He'd come to 'help' you get ready for your date with your boyfriend Landon. But he wasn't doing much helping, he was basically criticizing every little thing, which was quite unlike him. "Gee thanks," you say, rolling your eyes. "I'm wearing so much because Landon thinks I look prettier with a lot of eyeliner, for your information." Louis rolls his eyes. "Well I think Landon is a moron, because you look better without a ton of black surrounding your pretty eyes," Louis says sharply. "Landon is a jerk. He's...changing you, (Y/N)," Louis says quietly. You look in the mirror at your overly done make-up and tight black dress (Landon's favorite dress on you). You almost agree, but you're very annoyed at Louis' criticizing your boyfriend. "Back off, Lou. He's my boyfriend and that's that," you reply, finishing off your eyes with a coat of mascara.

Niall: "He's an asshole," Niall rolls his eyes as you tell him about your boyfriend-of-the-moment Toby's latest fail. He forgot your anniversary and has yet to apologize. "He's not an asshole… he's just...not good at remembering things..." you mumble defensively. Niall shakes his head. "Damn it, (Y/N). Even I remembered your anniversary! I'm not even in that relationship and I remembered! Toby also forgot your birthday. Remember that?" Niall points out, crossing his arms. You do remember. You sigh and shake your head. "He's just..." you can't quite think of a defense for Toby. 

Part 2..?