He acts like he hates you 3/5

He Acts Like He Hates You.

(Y/L/N: Your Last Name)

Louis- "Eww why the hell is Y/N here?" Louis said as you walked into your best friend Harry's flat. Louis had never liked you, you never knew why, at first he was super quiet around you but lately he was constantly throwing insults at you everytime he was with you. You rolled your eyes and gave Harry and the rest of the boys huge hugs. You sat down and glanced at your phone when it vibrated in your pocket. You looked down and didn't notice the heavy eyes reading along with you. You got a text message from Jake your boyfriend. Or well ex-boyfriend after reading that message. "You're great but this isn't going to work out. Sorry love its over between us. It was fun while it lasted but I've moved on and now you need to also " The message read. "I uhm I'm just going to- excuse me." You said as you left your phone on the couch and headed towards the bathroom. After about twenty minutes you returned having calmed down. When you got back all five boys were staring at you. You suddenly heard an outburst of laughter coming from the back of the room and you immediately knew it was Louis. Dammit. Not now. Please don't say anything. "Scare off another one, love?" He said sounding satisfied with himself. You look at him allowing a single tear to leave your crystal blue eyes. "Yeah Lou, I scared off another one. Please continue making me feel like shit. Please try to take something else away from me because it won't work anymore, everything has just been torn away from me." You said while staring him down. His stare seemed to soften a bit. "Uhm, I think I'll go, I'm just... not feeling well." You ignored Harry and some of the other boys pleads to get you to stay. You smiled signaling that it was okay and exited the flat. As soon as you closed the door you heard it immediately open back up and a strong grip grab your forearm and turn you around. your attention was called towards the ground as you began to respond. "Harry dammit let me go." You look up and were completely shocked to see Louis standing there with tears brimming his eyes. "I'm sorry." "Its whatever" you said shrugging his grip off of you."No its not whatever. I didn't mean it. I just I guess I was just jealous of your boyfriend..." "what? why?" "Maybe because he got to come home and hold you close and be able to call you his every night while I have to sit here watch you two be together and feel my heart break every single day. Then when he broke up with you I don't know. I just.... messed up. I'm really so-" You cut him off by pressing your lips to his. "You talk to much." you said smirking at him. "Let's do that again." he said grabbing your waist and pulling you into him once again.

Harry- "NIALL!!! IM HERE I-!!" You jumped as you saw Harry sitting on the couch, not expecting anyone else to be here. "oh my gosh. Harry you scared me to death." Harry just got up and rolled his eyes while walking away from you. He hates you. You never knew why but for the past, almost two years after meeting at a party with your current boyfriend latched to your waist Harry had always hated you. You thought that maybe he secretly liked you but you knew he didn't because you always told yourself things like 'why would he? I mean who would like someone like you?' so you just gave up on that conspiracy. Ugh you rolled your eyes right back at Harry as you made your way around him to go find Niall. You walked to where Niall's bedroom was and called out his name. You didn't hear any response so you returned back downstairs with Harry. "Where's Niall.?" "I don't know, do I look like I care?" "Jeese I was just asking Styles." "and I was simply responding Y/L/N" You ignored his rude response and answered your cell phone. "Uhm Y/N. This isn't working out, its just. I guess I have just fallen out of love. Don't be mad. I just don't think we are right for each other." You could feel tears stroll down your face as you ended the conversation with your now ex-boyfriend. You heard an abrupt sound of laughing echoing behind you and you immediately knew that Harry had overheard your entire conversation. You sat on the sofa and waited for the harsh comments to pour out of Harry and ring your ears. "Oh man, dumped again I see. When are you gonna be the dumper instead of the dumpee.?" He said while smirking and walking to the opposite couch. "You know wha-" you stopped yourself from saying anything making it seem as though you were scared through Harry's eyes. You could feel your heart breaking inside your fragile chest. "Just because you have no idea what its like to have everything taken away from you, just because you have never had to experience a broken heart doesn't mean you have the right to treat me like shit when I'm experiencing it.!" You shouted at Harry who suddenly looked frustrated as he stood up and walked closer to you. "I don't know what its like? I had to watch the girl I love wrap up in another mans arms while I just sat there everyday knowing that there was nothing I could do to win her over, I had to go to sleep every night knowing that he got to hold you, and he got to be the one you would stay up hours talking to, when all I ever wanted was to be there for you. So don't tell me I have no idea what it's like to have a broken heart, when you have been breaking mine for the past two years." Harry shouted at you. You look up at him to see tears lining his perfect green eyes. "I-I'm so sorry." you said as you stood up to face Harry more prominently. "I had no ide-" you were cut off by Harry's soft lips connecting with yours in a very passionate kiss.

Niall- You were at Zayn's house with all the boys and there girlfriends except for Harry and Niall because they were running a little late. You were long time best friends with Zayn even before he had applied for the x-factor. You got up from your spot on the couch to walk into the kitchen to grab yourself a glass of water. When you returned you heard the other boys come in. Greaaat, here we go again. You thought when seeing Niall walk through the door. You walked up to Harry and gave him a huge hug. You turned to Niall and smirked giving him a 'why are you here' look. He immediately returned it as well as adding a comment. "Oh were we supposed to bring a tramp with us? Or is she the only one?" he said in reference to you. Harry elbowed him in the stomach causing Niall to flinch slightly. You smiled at Harry before turning and heading back to the couch with the rest of the boys. Harry sat down next to you and Niall sat on the opposite couch with Eleanor and Louis. You guys were all just sitting around, talking and catching each other up. They were sharing all of their tour experiences. "That sounds amazing!" You chimed in with everyone. "Yeah too bad you couldn't go. More like thank God you couldn't go." Niall said quietly but still loud enough for you to hear him. Niall smiled feeling satisfied with himself. "Niall. Can I talk to you?" "Go ahead." "In the kitchen." "ugh fine." he said sounding annoyed and following you into the kitchen. "Why do you hate me?" You ask immediately in a rather loud tone which obviously caught Niall off guard by his surprised reaction. "Why do you hate me?" he retaliated. "I don't hate you? You always say stuff to purposely hurt me and you know what? It works. I just don't understand what I did to you. What did I do to make you hate me so much." "You don't hate me...?" "No Niall I have never hated you, ever. I-" you looked down not wanting to say anymore. "You...??" "I- *sigh* I love you Niall. I do. I wish I didn't because you don't live me but I can't help how I feel. So go ahead make fun of me, its just whatever okay." You said as you turned and started to exit the kitchen but were stopped by a strong grip wrapped around your wrist pulling you back into Niall. You were met by his arm slinking around your waist and placing his hand to the back of your neck while simultaneously pulling you into him for a passionate kiss. "I love you too Y/N."

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!

Wow!! 1000 reads?!? You guys are amaziiiing! much love, Kate xx.