Louis Imagine<33

Here's Louis' imagine!! Hope you like it! And thanks for all the votes, comments, and reads!! Means the world guys!!!!!! xx. Kate

"You can't just treat me like this, and just walk away!" You yelled at your boyfriend Sam. "i want nothing to do with you!" he retaliated. For some reason that broke your heart more than seeing him cheating on you. tears stream down your face as you run outside. You don't care that it's pouring down rain, you just ran. You ran, and you didn't look back, that is until you hear a loud crashing noise clearly coming from Sam. You turned your attention to see that he had thrown a box of your stuff out of his house. You turned and ran faster and faster, not stopping, until you got to a bench. You don't care that it's raining, you just lay down and cry. You have no where better to be, and no where to go. Hours and hours pass, and of course you can't sleep. Too much drama has happened tonight, but also, who could sleep on a wooden bench in the rain.? You eventually stop crying because you have nothing left to let go of. You feel so empty, you watched your whole life be stolen from you. You'd been cheated on. Those three years obviously didn't mean anything to Sam, you obviously didn't mean anything to Sam. You jump a little when you feel your phone vibrate, you look down at it and open the new text message. "Y/N, I'm so sorry, come back. Please." you read and could feel your heart breaking all over again. You didn't have enough strength to even type 'No.' Your phone starts to ring, you're so annoyed, thinking that it's Sam that you refuse to even look at it. Eventually, you fell asleep, crying really took all your energy. When you woke up, you looked down at your phone to see 24 new messages and 19 missed calls. You roll your eyes thinking it's Sam calling to apologize, but when you look at them and see the name 'Louis(: ' on your screen you call him immediately. "Hello.? Y/N?? Where are you?? Are you okay? What happene-" You interrupt him "Oh my God, Louis! Breathe!!! I'm fine." "You're crying.." he responded. You hadn't even noticed that you were until he pointed it out. "Y/N, come over here.." "No Louis, I'm fine, no big deal, it doesn't even matter..." You said "What did he do?" His tone suddenly became more serious than before. You paused and inhaled deeply preparing yourself to answer. "No-nothing. He didn'e do anything, it's my fault, he was too good for me anyways.... I'm just never good enough." You responded, and listerning to yourself say what you truly felt, made you cry harder. " "You're not good enough...." you hear him say and laugh a little in an agitated voice. "Too good for you Y/N? That selfless waste of skin was too good for my beautiful best friend? Are you out of your mind?" he said almost screaming with frustration. "I jus-" you stopped, not being able to continue. You got up from the park bench and walk away with the phone pressed to your ear listening for Louis. "No one deserves to be treated like that, especialy not the most beautiful person in the world." You felt Louis' arms wrap around you as he said that. You smile a little knowing this is where you belonged "I love you Louis" You say turning and facing him. "I loved you first" He said smiling shyly before pulling you into a gentle, but passionate kiss, as if he could take away all your pain.

Thanks for the 20K reads!!!!