Promise? (Niall Short One Shot)

You were laying on Niall's lap as the two of you watched some match on tv. Niall was really getting in to it, but you were just thinking as you traced the crinkles on his shirt. You smiled at the thought of doing this forever, being with Niall forever, having kids one day, walking down the aisle with him. You had been together for 7 months now and you were crazy in love with him, and the way he looked at you, you knew he loved you too. "What are you doing Y/N?" Niall's accent rang in your ears. "Thinking." He directed his attention away from the nail biting mach and looked you in the eyes. "Thinking about.....?" He said urging you to finish. "Us" You said bluntly. "oh yeah, and what about us?" "Future us. I don't know about you but I don't ever wan't to lose this." You say intertwining your fingers with his. He smiled down at you locking your fingers in place with his. "I couldn't do it without you." He said bending down to place a soft kiss to your nose. "Promise.." You said rubbing your other hand across his knuckles. "Promise you what Y/N?" Niall asked looking puzzled. "Promise you'll ask me to marry you one day." He smiled at you happily. "Only if you promise to say yes." He said pushing a passionate kiss on your lips savoring the flavor.