Break Up Interview- Open One Shot ((Continued))

"I've had enough of this"

My bodyguard sat silent and I expected nothing more from him. No one could tell me what would make me feel better, no one's advice would be able to suffice to the amount of pain my heart was drowning in, the only thing that could make it better was Y/N, but she wasn't an option anymore. I sat with my head in my hands sulking in my own misery. "(his name), mate.." I heard one of my band-mates yell from the studio door. "He's not doing so well" I heard the security guard tell him. He brushed past the bodyguard completely disregarding him. A phone was shoved into my face and before I had the chance to say a word or reject the gesture, her Sweet voice was echoing through the phone. "(His Name), breathe. I saw the interview, I-" I waited, begged for her to continue. Her voice was like a symphony that I never wanted to turn off. "I love you, I have never loved someone as much as I love you. I know you can do this, don't stress out. Gather yourself up and get back out there. Your fans love you and they don't want to see you hurting, put on a happy face for them, and me. We can talk about everything after all of this, okay? You can do it. I know you can." I swallowed my tears and pushed the phone away from my face as I heard the call end. I stood up and paced back and forth running my hand through my hair as a nervous habit. "Mate, you're alright, don't over-think this." I nodded off his response, I don't know how I'm supposed to go back in there after saying all of that and reacting like that. I bit my lip as my pacing slowed a little. "She won't take me back" "You don't know that, she did say she loved you." "She does. But a person can only take so much before they're done completely, and I crossed that line with her. I broke her heart, and losing her crushed mine.." "-Mate, I don't know wha-" "I guess it took time to realize that the person that you want most, might be the person you're better off without. She's better without me, but I'm nothing without her. She loves me, but she can't be with me. I love her, but I broke her. There's nothing left except shattered memories. I don't know what to do..." "Stop putting yourself down all the time! You broke up with her for a reason, I know you miss her. I know you do, and well, everyone knows it. But you don't break up with someone for nothing, there had to be something to push you to do it in the first place and so don't lay all the blame on yourself. You hurt her, and she hurt you, you can't forget about that half of the story."