He Yells At You In Front Of The Boys Harry One Shot

Harry: "Hey Harry I wa-" you stopped short when you jumped a bit when you saw Harry as well as the four other boys from One Direction sprawled out all over the couch. You sighed and forced a fake smile at them as you gave them each a small greeting before moving past them all to the small kitchen of yours. You set your purse down and smoothed out your tight ponytail. You had an excessively stress=filled day at work and did not feel like entertaining any guests, and you really did not feel like picking up after them when they leave. You faught back the tears that were filling in your eyes rapidly. Yalu wipe a few stray ones away and proceed out to the family room where you immediately spot at least a dozen crumbled up soda cans laying all over the place. "Harry" you say with annoyance echoing in your tone. None of the boys acknowledged that you said anything because they were all far too intrigued in the match being played on the television. "HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT?!?!? IT WAS AN OPEN GOAL!!!?!" You listened as Niall screamed at the TV and then threw an empty beer can at the television in his frustration with the simple game. You rolled your eyes at the growing mess from the five boys. "Harry!" You said in in a frustrated tone. "What Y/N, we're trying to watch the game" "Really? Because it looks like you're trying to make me your maid" "YES GOAL! YOU OWE ME 5 BUCKS LOU!" Harry shouted over the cheering TV completely disregarding your comment. "HARRY STYLES." You say putting your foot down. "WHAT" Harry said shooting you a disgusted tone while he rolled his eyes clearly annoyed with your presence. "YOU COULD AT LEAST ASK ME HOW MY DAY WAS OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE ME." "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED ALL OF MY DAMN ATTENTION" "WHY DO YOU NEVER GIVE ME ATTENTION" He stood up and walked over to you as a single tear strolled down your cheek. "After all the shit I do for you, are you kidding me?" He said basically spitting the insult in your face. "all the shit you do for me.." you laugh it off in complete disbelief he said that. "You're such bullshit." "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SUCH A SARCASTIC BITCH? WHY? YOU NEVER APPRECIATE ANYTHING, YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR POSITION?-" "Woah Harry, mate, she's just trying to talk to-" "WELL I'M TALKING AREN"T I? YOU'RE PATHETIC Y/N" You turned away from Harry and all the other boys as you felt the tears strolling down your cheeks all at once. You slam your bedroom door behind you and locked the door, immediately sinking to the floor.