A Girl Hits On You

A Girl Hits On You

Niall- You were standing on the sidewalk with Niall waiting for your ride to the dinner date he was taking you on. Niall's arm was slinked around your waist as it always was when you were out in public. He dropped his keys and when he bent down to pick them up you were approached by a really pretty girl. "Hey I'm Elise, if you aren't busy could I buy you a drink.?" You could feel your face flood red. Oh my god. Is this really happening you thought to yourself. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm actually on a date with my boyfriend." She looked over at Niall and was clearly unimpressed. "If you change your mind call me, babe." the girl said while walking away and handing you her phone number. You could feel that your face was still red when Niall started cracking up behind you. "Shut up! That was completely embarrassing!!" Niall snaked his arm around you again as he said "Awwh don't be embarrassed! You'd be a really hot lesbian" You push his shoulder nearly causing you trip on your 5 inch high heels. "Maybe I will and leave you here.!" You say while walking in the direction of the lesbian. Niall reaches out and grabs your wrist pulling you back into him. "Sorry your mine." He said as he leans down and kissed you softly.

Harry-"Hey you're really cute." A girl said while passing by you and harry on the street. "Uh thanks...." you said replying as you felt really awkward. Harry tried really hard to muffle his laugh since the girl had just passed. When you got a little further away from her you immediately heard Harry burst out in laughter. "Oh that was too funny!!" He breathed out in between his laughs. You were still embarrassed because of Harry's reaction. You knew he would make fun of you forever for what just happened and you were really not looking forward to it. "Harry shut up.!!" "Oh come on that was hilarious!!" "That was soo embarrassing!! Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"You almost yell at him. Seeing your aggravation Harry stops laughing and puts his arms around your shoulder, pulls you closer to him and kisses the top of your head. "Awh I love you babe, I'm just glad it was a girl not a guy." He said while winking at you.

Louis- Louis ran up behind you and tapped on your shoulder. You turn around to see Louis holding a rose out to you. You take it and hold it up to your nose. It smelled amazing! You pull Louis in for a hug and thank him for the flower. You two sat together talking a little before he had to go back to work. "uhmm... hi I'm Mercedes, would you maybe want to go get a drink? " A girl came up to you and asked you. She actually looked really nervous so you felt so bad having to reject her, but Louis obviously didn't feel too bad. Before you could respond to her question Louis answered for you. "Hahahahaha!!! awh that's cute but this gem is mine. Ha sorry." He said almost mocking the girl that offered you a drink. You could tell she was embarrassed when she quickly turned and walked away. "Lou! That was so mean!" You say smacking him on his arm. He gave you an almost sorry look. "Go apologize to her right now! That was horrible!!"He got up and ran after the girl and you could tell he was sincerely apologizing to her. When he came back he pulled you close to his chest"Thank god you aren't into girls.. I have no idea what I would do without you." You smile as he pulled you into a soft but passionate kiss.

Liam- You were sitting at the bar with Liam just talking. Neither of you had a lit to drink so you weren't buzzed let alone drunk. Liam excused himself and headed for the restroom so you sat there awkwardly holding your drink and awaiting his arrival back. After a couple of minutes you were approached by a girl who you could tell had been drinking. "Hey, you should come back to my place." You felt immediately embarrassed by her statement. "Uhhm sorry... I'm actually here with my boyfriend." "That's a shame you are really hot." She said as she stammered away from the bar. You heard a faint chuckle and turn around to see Liam laughing slightly."Oh hush up! You're just mad because she didn't hit on you!" "Hahaha you know she is right, you are really hot.!" he said as he pulled you in for a kiss signaling that he is glad you are all his.

Zayn You were walking in the park with Zayn when you looked over to see an ice cream cart. You found out what Zayn wanted and before he could hand you money to pay for them you ran towards the cart and turned around smirking at him. You accidentally backed into a girl while you were staring at Zayn. "Oh I'm sorry!" You said as you turned around to face the firm that tiu had backed into. "Its okay. Uhmm.. would you mind me asking a question..?" "Uhhh no I guess not.." "Would you maybe, ehm maybe want to grab a cup if coffee with me sometime?" Not exactly the question you were expecting, so you were a little caught off guard. "Uhhh sorry, I'm kind of actually on a date with my boyfriend." "Oh sorry.." she said as she quickly turned and walked away looking like she was really embarrassed. You got the ice cream and returned to where you left Zayn but didn't see him until you looked behind you and saw him laughing at you. "Dammit..." you mutter under your breath. "Hahaha well I have never had my girlfriend be hit on by a girl.! You must be prettier than I thought.!!" He said winking at you.

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!

The names used mean absolutely nothing!! I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress and those were the clients' names! And 200 reads?!? You guys are amazing! xx. Kate