Personal for Ella<3

Personal imagine for one of the contest winners, Miss Ella<3 I hope you like it!!!

You open the door to your flat sleepily, it's SO early. Who the hell could be at your door? You wrap your robe around you tighter when you see a muscular man in black and an official looking ear piece. "Can I help you?" you ask, a bit scared. "Hello, are you Ella? The owner of that red Honda Civic out front?" the guy asks. That's your car. You nod your head a little concerned about how exactly he knew that. "Er..yeah. Why?" The guy sighs and takes something out of his pocket. "Well, see. I'm Paul Higgins, One Direction's tour manager? And we kind of, er...crashed into your car," the guy tells you, wincing. "WHAT? But my car was...PARKED," you say angrily. Parked in YOUR spot on the sidewalk! "I know, but one of our boys decided it'd be fun to try to drive the tour bus...and..." Paul sighs and looks over his shoulder at a boy wearing a red sweatshirt. "HARRY, C'MERE." Paul yells down the hallway to someone. The boy jogs over, and you recognize him as Harry from One Direction, of course. "Sorry...I took the tour bus for a bit of a joy ride," Harry says, his blue eyes meeting your gaze. He's got really pretty eyes, you think. "We'll pay for the damage," Harry says. "You better! You're lucky I don't like, sue!" you say, crossing your arms and hoping you don't look awful. Harry laughs and smiles. "Clever one, yeah?" You raise an eyebrow at Paul and Harry. Paul hands you tickets to the One Direction concert for tonight. "Also, we'll give you these two tickets for the show tonight, to express our apologies," Paul says. "And a complimentary breakfast with meeee?" Harry sing-songs, pointing to himself with a cheeky smile. You sigh and smile. "Fine. But only if there will be pancakes," you say. "Pancakes, yes." Harry says with a grin. You smile a little and could feel your cheeks grow a bit red.

It's not very long but I thought it was cute and it was the first idea I had! I hope you like it! If you don't, I can write you a new one!