Another Band Member Makes A Move On You

Harry: You and the boys were having a movie night over at Niall’s, watching some Harry Potter films, having a few drinks and a bit of food. As soon as you pushed the DVD player shut, you span around noticing Harry had disappeared from his spot on the sofa. “Where’s Harry gone?” You asked curiously, setting yourself down next to Niall. “Toilet I think” Zayn mumbled from the end of the sofa, he didn’t look up as his eyes were glued to his phone. “Ah” You replied, getting comfy in your spot. The sofa was pretty small, You, Liam, Niall and Zayn could only just squeeze on it, but you were buried between Niall and Liam. Harry wandered in just as the movie began. “Erm..” Harry mumbled eyeing the sofa. “What?” You murmured as you watched the TV. “Where am I supposed to sit?”. “Floor” Niall pointed to where Louis was sat and Harry huffed, grabbing a cushion and setting down next to Louis. “Right Shhh!” You ordered, resting back rather uncomfortably close to Niall. The movie was about halfway through, Niall stretched his arm to the back of the sofa behind you and you shifted uncomfortably. Okay maybe he’s just stretching You hoped. He soon moved his arm and your brain let out a sigh of relief. But too soon, his hand wandered over to your leg and you bit your lip in uncomfortableness. “Niall” You whispered, trying to shift his hand. Harry quickly turned his head as he heard your voice, spotting Niall’s hand. He quickly jumped to his feet. “WHAT THE FUCK NIALL” He yelled loudly, making the whole room turn to him. Harry pulled you roughly off the sofa away from Niall. “Harry!” You yelled louder. Niall looked horrified. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Harry shouted, Niall glanced at the floor. You pulled your hand sharply away from Harry, rubbing your wrist from where he had pulled you. “Harry just leave it, he didn’t mean it” You moaned defensively. Niall was your friend, and yes maybe he had made a mistake but Harry had totally blown it out of proportion. “Didn’t mean it?!” Harry gasped, running his hand through his hair in frustration. “He was practically all over you Y/N!”. You rolled your eyes and Niall still sat in silence, as did the other boys. Harry stared at Niall, he looked angry as ever. He stomped over to the table grabbing his coat and keys before coming back and grasping your hand. “We’re fucking going” He said bluntly, pulling you out before you had time to speak.

Liam: It was late in the evening, about 11 o’clock and you grasped onto the bar for support to stop you stumbling over your feet. Your vision was blurry, your head spinning continuously as you tried to make out the shadows in the vibrant flashing room. Suddenly you felt someone touch your arm and you shot your head up quickly to see Liam giving you a worried smile. “I think we should go now babe” He insisted trying to take your hand. You let him lead you out, after all you felt sick and just wanted to lie down in bed and escape the drunken state you were in. “One minute” You slurred, pulling your hand away and heading for the toilets. “I’ll wait here” Liam shouted from the distance, you could only just make it out. You looked for the toilet signs and followed them, feeling the walls with your hand to stop you tripping. It seemed like miles away, sauntering down a dark corridor you finally saw the door and you gasped a sigh of relief. Just as you were about to reach them, you felt someone else grab your arm. “Liam I sai-” You yelled as you turned around and met a familiar face. It wasn’t Liam at all and you suddenly felt slightly uncomfortable as you tried to shift you arm away from his tight grasp. “Harry? What are you dong?” You suddenly cut out of your drunk state almost immediately. He let go, taking his hand to your face and caressing it a little. “Y/N I’ve seen the way you look at me” He whispered, his eyes gripped shut as he moved up to your hair and stroked it a little. “Harry, you must be mistaken” You said warily, backing away until your back touched the wall. Harry moved closer, you felt trapped. You felt his breath tickle your face and you shut your eyes in pain, you wanted to get away quickly. “Y/N!” You heard a voice, a voice you had heard before. Harry quickly turned his head in shock, jolting away from you and you breathed heavily as Liam ran over in panic. “Harry what the hell do you think your doing?!” He questioned furiously as he came to hug you tightly. All’s you wanted to do was cry, you were so scared but Liam gave you a sense of security. “Liam mate, I, I” He stuttered, looking for answers but backing away slowly. “I thought you were better then that Harry, don’t even think about coming near her again” He gritted his teeth, taking your hand and leading you away. Harry stood in the corridor looking torn, but he also felt guilty that he had betrayed one of his best friends.