He Finds Out That You Are Flexible

Liam- "Hey baby girl, have you see-" Liam cuts himself off because of the astonishing sight he walked into the living room to see. You were standing in cropped yoga pants and a tank-top watching a movie while stretching out for your yoga lesson. You were lying in the splits position holding your head on your hands looking comfy. "Seen what?" You asked after allowing him to take in the scene. "Uhhh.. Is that comfortable?" "Yeah why?" "Good, stay exactly like that. I'll be back in like an hour. We have something to do when I get back." He winked and smirked while saying that. You chuckle a little bit as he walks out of the front door knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

Zayn- "Woah! Are you really that flexible miss Y/N?" You look over your shoulder to see Zayn staring at you with hunger in his eyes. "Hmmm why don't we find out?" you say while walking over to him, placing your hands on his shoulders and pulling your leg up past his head into a sideways splits. "Shit. I gotta go, I'll be back soon. Then we are going to experiment with my new find. But first...." he pulls out his phone and takes a 'selfie' with him making a crazy face and you puckering your lips with your leg still up in that position. "Yup, new background for me." "Hey Zayn..." "Yeah?" "...You're kinda late" you smirk. He glances at his phone and runs out the door making a sad face having to leave you all 'stretched out'

Louis- When you were seven you used to be a gymnast so you were already pretty flexible having to flip on the beams and stuff. You decided on your 19 birthday you would quit gymnastics because you had to go to school and couldn't get a scholarship from it. You wanted to maintain your flexible stature so lately while Louis was at work you would take online yoga classes to keep in shape. Today you hadn't realized that Louis was still home because he had mentioned an early meeting. You got up and walked downstairs to begin your lesson. You were in a Scorpio position when Louis walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. "Damn." You look over your right shoulder not noticing he had come in the room. "Louis.? I thought you had a meeting?" you say while still maintaining the scorpion position. "Earlier, already got back from it." You could tell that he was enticed by your stature and figures that was why his sentences sounded short and uneducated. "Hey babe.? Could you hand me my water..?" You ask him. He walks to where you left your water bottle, his eyes never leaving your body. "If you want it, it will be in the bedroom." you roll your eyes and 'protest' because you know he will get you up there one way or another (see what I did there?) He tosses the water bottle up the stairs and cradles you in his arms. He walks to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of Ibuprofen. "Why did you grab medicine?" he looks down at you in his arms and smirks. "after seeing that, we have some things to try. You're gonna need it when I'm done." he says and winks at you while carrying you to the bedroom. And afterwards you did need it.

Niall- "Truth or Dare?" Niall asks you giving you a serious look. Not going to lie, you were a little turned on by the look he shot you "Dare." you stated confidently. "Noooo pick truth.! I have a good one!!!!!!" "Fine truth!" "Okay, are you flexible in any way.?" "hmm, you tell me.." You responded giving him a smirk. He looked overly intrigues in what he was about to see. You stand and gently bend backwards and wrap your legs around his waist. He is crazily turned on right now and you can tell. "Hell yeah you are.! To the bedroom!!!!!!!!!" You laugh and went along with him. Too bad you guys didn't quite make it to the bedroom.

Harry- Harry was sitting on the bed watching TV. You decided to mess with him and get his attention. You grab his hand and pull you to the floor to sit with you. "What are you doing babe?" You just smile at him and tell him that you want to 'show him something that you have been working on for awhile' He seemed intrigued by your attitude that you showed him. You grab your ankle and pull your foot easily behind your head. He shoots you a look of amazement and thirst for you. He grabs you and places you gently on the bed after your little "show" and lays almost on top of you. He leans down and whiapers in your ear. "Let's have some fun with your talent, shall we?

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!