Open One Shot

"Why her?" One Shot for any boy you want. This one doesnt mention specific names so imagine it from your fave :)

"Why her?" probably one of the most common questions I hear, ranking number 2 after "Why not me?" Envious questions. Words that drip with jealousy and lust. People, teenage girls, and sometimes teenage guys who crave the feeling of knowing me. But, that's the thing, they don't know me, and they don't want to know me. They want ot know the cameras, the paparazzi, the fans, the idolization, they want to hear lyrics written about them specifically and know what it's like to date someone famous. Disgusting isn't it? So when fans ask me "Why her?" a million reasons run through my mind, but i always choose the same one. "When I look in her eyes I see all the love she locks away to pour into someone, not the lust for fame and popularity that I see in the devastating eyes of so many girl that scream my name. I see a girl who would pick a night inside, doing absolutely nothing with me rather than strutting down the red carpet. But more than anything, when I look into her eyes, I see a girl who I would give anything for, be anything for, do anything for because she means more to me than words will ever be able to describe. That's why it's her, that's why it's always going to be her." Though I never say it to those fans who I know truly don't care, they just want an explanation of any sort to know why I didn't choose them, but I always say it to myself. It reminds me of how lucky I really am, and I say it to Y/N to remind her that she was, is, and always will be my reason for everything.

This is super short, but i really liked it because it was just like an in side to one of the boys minds and yeah :)

Part 2 of "He doesnt want the baby" will be posted tomorrow!!

PLUS THESE PREFERENCES ARE LESS THAN 15K AWAY FROM 1 MILLION READS AND OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Love as always,

Kate X