Harry-- You're famous and have a Breakup interview one shot

"I don't really know if it was the way he looked into my eyes, or the way his hand was my own hand's perfect match, or maybe it was the way his lips felt against my own. Either way, his touch, and his voice, the things that he told me, promised me, had me falling in love with him faster and harder each day. I didn't need a bunch of horny teenage guys catcalling me, and I didn't need to walk around in skimpy shorts and try to show myself off, he was there. He gave me the attention I thought I deserved. He made me feel like I was the only girl he saw, the only girl he ever saw. There was the lust, of course, I mean what teenage relationship doesn't have list, aren't we all just a little taken by hormones right now.? But the love came first, always. He never pushed me to do anything, never made me feel like he was there for my body not my heart. I think that's the worst part about this. He made it feel like the realest love that anyone could possess. We seemed like we had that undying love that everyone grew envious if because nothing could be as strong as what we had together. But he lied. He lied with his words, he lied with his eyes, he lied with his hands, but the thing that hurt the most, was he lied with his heart. I loved that boy, with everything I had. But I guess I was a toy to him.? I don't know anymore... Its just sad to lose what you thought could never be lost, a love that could never be broken, but it's time, I guess... Time we all wake up and smell the... Heartache. All guys are the same, they'll buy you roses but that shit's not real. They will say sorry for show, and tell you they love you because that's all they know ((unintentional rhyme but Lol sweet)) they know what they have to do to make a girl trust them, and they'll do it. I'm telling you, when that boy of your dreams looks into your eyes and tells you that he loves you, or that he is scared to lose you, don't lose yourself to words, they're simply letters formed into lies..."

A long silence passed as a single year slipped down your cheek. Whether it was anger, or sorrow, or perhaps self pity, you seemed to be overflowing with it.

"Ms. (Y/L/N), what have you done to recover from this tragic heartache between you and Mr. Styles?" The interviewer asks as she hands you a tissue. You smiled politely at her ad you silently thanked her for her offer. You took a deep breath.

"Clean, love to clean, and reading. I'm not out on the streets scavenging through the mud for a new guy. Chasing after them is getting old, I think its time, for them to find me."

"Well I'm sure that won't be hard, you're beautiful and guys would love to put a ring on that finger."

"Right, of course they would.." You said rolling your eyes at her statement. You didn't want guys to marry you because you're beautiful. "Call me old-fashioned but  marriage is based on love for me, and I've only loved one man in my time, and he shredded my fucking heart, so no thank you. I think we're done here." You said standing up and leaving.

HI LOVELIES HOW ARE YOU ALL????? IM DO SO SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY UPDATING BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY! LIKE SUPER SUPER BUSY. I'VE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON BOY LATELY (I know I know, a piss poor excuse right.? But you guys would like him, he's the sweetest guy you could ever meet, p.s. if for some reason you love me and want to know about me (I love you too) you can feel free to ask questions about him) IM ACTUALLY ON VACATION IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS WITH THE FAM RIGHT NOW. SO HERE IS AN UPDATE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO WROTE YOU ALL A PART TWO.

love as always,
KateXx