Song Preferences: Broken Arrow- Pixie Lott

HARRY:  “And now you’re trying to fix me, Mend what he did, I’ll find the piece that i’m missing, but i still miss him”

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend of 3 months, tate watching some tv program he love. But the real thing was you weren’t paying attention to that because today would be your third anniversary with Harry, your ex-boyfriend you broke up 5 months ago and you did your best for move on and give a chance to your current boyfriend because he had been always in love with you. He was really sweet and nice but the truth was you believed Harry was the love of your life and whenever you tried to not think about him you heard a One direction song on the radio or you saw something about them it was really hard for you pretend you were okay but in the nights you cried yourself to sleep. Tate looked at you, and you haven’t realized you had tears in your cheeks. “What’s wrong babe, why are you crying?” You Stopped thinking and looked at him. “I know you’re doing your best trying to be the best boyfriend. And you’re trying to fix me, but I can’t keep doing this to you, I still miss him, he’s everything to me, I just don’t want to hurt you Tate, you’re so amazing but it’s better if you find someone who truly loves you.” Without letting him speak you took your coat and leave his house, knowing it was the best, you were falling in pieces but you had to let him be happy and you had to forget Harry.

LIAM: “And you’re sitting in the front row, wanna be first in line, waiting by my window, giving me all your time”

Because you haven’t seen Liam in 3 months this concert was so important. With your money you’ve bought one ticket in the front row and you were excited of see him again. You had to move all your schedule to be here, but it was worth it. Liam was the most amazing guy you’ve ever met, he was so sweet and you could see he cared a lot about you. So made the line and you went inside of the stadium waiting to see his face. The show begun and he was so focused trying to give the best to his fans that he almost doesn’t see you. But when he was looking at the crowd and he saw you singing along with the lyrics his face was so bright and he looked so happy. He couldn’t believe it, you blow him a kiss and the concert was great. When everything was over he made you go backstage and he kissed you so so passionately that you could feel all his love. “That was so sweet, babe thanks for coming, and I’ve been missing you so so much” He said. “Anything for you Li, you make worh every effort” He kissed you again and you knew you made the right choice doing this.

NIALL: “You could be my hero, If only i could let go”

You were at your best friend’s house having a barbecue with some of his friends. Everyone was having a great time and for the first time in months you were truly smiling. This wasn’t easy, go out, have fun and do all the stuff you used to do before Luke, your awful and terrible ex-boyfriend, he was the worst thing has ever happened to you, he cheated on you, he almost punch you and he was very rude until you decided to finally broke up with him. At the barbecue everyone was very friendly and as always, Niall, one of the closest friends of Zayn, your best friend, was looking at you. You knew he had a crush on you, he was very obvious, he was a sweet guy and you kinda liked him too, but you just weren’t ready, you believed everyone was going to act as Luke. Niall came close to you and you both started talking about some stuff. It was crazy how much you looked alike, you had lots of common interests and he was so gentleman and sweet. After hours he was about to kiss you but you move. “Don’t you like me, (y/n)?” “It’s not that Ni, I’m just not ready to be with someone again.” “Give me a chance I can make things right” “You could be my hero, If I only could let go, but right now I just can’t” You said back. Good thing, he keep trying for months until you gave him a real chance and you both were really happy together.

LOUIS: “He’s the thorn in my flesh that I can’t take out, he’s stealing breath, when you’re around, and now you’re trying to convince me, he wasn’t worth it, but you can’t complete me.”

You and Louis have been best friends for five years, he was amazing, he was always there, he took you on tour and he was very sweet. You were having a rough time because you had just broke up with your boyfriend of 2 years and you were trying to figure it out how to live without him, but It was pretty hard. Louis as the nice friend he was always tried to make you understand he wasn’t worth it and that you deserved better, little thing you didn’t know was that he was referring to himself. One day, you were at his place watching movies and eating ice cream when he stopped the movie and said. “(y/n) I just can’t keep doing this, I love you so so much, you’re the best thing in my life, I want to make you happy, I want to fix you I want to make your life better, I’ve been in love with you all this years, if you just could give me an opportunity to make things good and be the boyfriend you deserved.” You couldn’t belive what you were hearing, unfortunately you did loved Louis lots but as a best friend that’s it, trying to not hurt him you answer. “Louis, babe that sounds really sweet, but you can’t complete me , he’s the thorn in my flesh that I can’t take out, he’s always in my mind, I can’t hurt you and pretend things between us are gonna work out, because the truth is I still in love with him” He looked sad, but he tried to understand, you knew things weren’t going to be the same with Louis, but you will try to make him feel loved.

ZAYN: “You feel love but you just can’t embrace it, when you’ve found the right one at the wrong time.”

When you finally believed thing were going fine and you were complete, you were living in London, in a beautiful flat. You had the work of your dreams, you’ve met amazing people but you met someone who changed all. You fell in love with the one and only Zayn Malik. He was amazing, super hot and super sweet and mysterious but funny. Bad thing you met him 2 weeks before his world tour of 7 months. It was something like love at first sight and you knew he felt the same way because he made you knew with all his details and everything. You felted like you’ve founf the right at the wrong time and that sucked. But Zayn talked to you about it, he knew you’ve just met for 2 weeks, but you went out almost daily and he just felt so real. He told you, you both could try at least, he promised you come back as much as he could and you promised him you could go to visit him sometimes until it lasted. You couldn’t believe how fast those 7 months passed and how you ended up living with him when he came back you didn’t missing him because you talked everyday and you both traveled for each other almost 3 times per month, it looked like things were going pretty serious.