Liam Imagine

So I did a Harry one (Which is probably my favorite thing ever that I have written) and I did a Niall one, so I wrote an imagine for the rest of the boys! Thanks for the 100 votes on these preferences guys! Means a lot!! Enjoy(: xx. Kate

"Hello beautiful.." You heard Liam say still exhausted from your call waking him. You loved the fact that even though you weren't together, since he was on tour, that he still answered the phone, and still made time for you on his busy schedule. "I'm sorry, I know you're asleep, I just... I can't stand to sleep without you holding me close." You say struggling to keep yourself from crying. "Babe, as long as I'm away, I'll stay up all night just to hear your voice, I love hearing from my princess, at any hour." He said still sounding tired and half-asleep. You began to cry. You couldn't help it, the tears just won't stop. you missed Liam more than anything. it had been so long since you had seen him, and it was becoming hard on you. You do your best to quiet your crying so that he wouldn't be able to hear you. "Baby... baby girl, I'm right here.. Please don't cry, you'll make me cr-" "But you're not here. You're thousands of miles away. I just miss you being able to come over anytime. I miss cuddling up to you whenever I want, knowing you'll hold me, keep me safe forever.. but you're not here..." you stutter out through your cries which were becoming heavier and heavier. "....2 months, just 2 more months and I'll be right there." Liam replies with tension and fear echoing in his voice. "Liam......." You start but then pause when interrupted by Liam. "No... No babe. Don't let those words go." Liam begs. "This is tearing me apart!!!!!!" you reply louder than usual. "Please Y/N, please.. I love you more than anything, please don't." "Maybe we should just-...." You say after he finishes. "I'm coming home. Now. I refuse to lose you."   Liam says hanging up the phone and ending your conversation. Liam lays down his phone on the table next to him. He takes a deep breath and lets out a heavy sigh. He does the best he can to hold back his tears. He is scared, scared that he will lose you. He turns his attention to the velvet box placed on the table next  to his phone. He opens it up to reveal your future engagement ring. He holds the ring so he can look at the engraving on the inside of the ring. 'Forever Strong' Liam puts the ring back in its box and slides the small velvet box into his pocket. He grabs his keys and heads to his car to drive to the nearest airport. He rushes home to purpose, before he lets the best thing that ever happened to him slip though his fingers.

Sorry it's short but it's sweet. Short and Sweet <3