You like him, he doesn't know and insults you (Harry & Louis)

Harry: "You liiikkkee him!" Louis sang out as you rolled your eyes. Even when we were little kids, he was this annoying. "Louis, shut up and please don't say anything!" "But he likes you!" "No he doesn't!" You argued, slumping into your seat. Just at the right time, the rest of the boys walked in and Louis stopped himself from saying anything else. You shot him a warning glance and he smirked. "Guys, it's raining. We can't go out now!" Liam huffed and you all stood in your house. "[Y/N]? Whataya have?" "Niall, food is in the fridge and check the cabinets. Liam, laptop is in my room. Zayn ... I dunno. America's Next Top Model is on DVR?" The boys started laughing and Zayn rolled his eyes. "Harry, do whatever and Louis ... just ... whatever." He smirked and you quickly added "But shut your little fucking mouth." All the boys raised eyebrows and Louis put his hands up in surrender.

Twenty minutes later, you were all doing your own thing, Niall eating, Liam on the computer, Zayn watching T.V, Louis throwing a ball around and Harry was upside down on the couch, on his phone. You got up and went into the kitchen, grabbing a Monster from the fridge. Before you knew it, Louis had his arms wrapped around your waist. "Thinking about someone?" He laughed and you shrugged him off, both of you walking into the living room again. "Well this blows." You said and Louis laughed. "Nice choice of words, [Y/N]!" "Shut up Lou!" Harry was intently typing away, his face amused by something on his phone. He sat up and showed Louis, his eyes growing wide. "Um ... wow." He stuttered, eyes flickering towards you and back to the phone. Curious, you excused yourself and stepped outside. Louis followed after you, closing the door. "[Y/N]?" "Nudes?" Louis nodded sheepishly, and you sighed, heart slowly breaking. "Whatever." "Awe babe!" Louis cooed and hugged you. You walked back in when you heard Harry yelling. "I DON'T LIKE [Y/N]! I COULD NEVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE HER! SHE'S ... JUST NO! UCK!" Louis looked comforting at you as tears spilled from your eyes. You slowly walked to where the shouting was coming from. The kitchen. "And what do you mean by someone like me? I was always nice to you ... sorry that looks mean more to you, you arrogant prick!" You shouted the end and ran out of your house, slamming the door behind you.

Louis' P.O.V: My heart broke as the tears swam out of her eyes. She ran out, leaving all of us dumbfounded. "What the fuck Harry?!" I yelled and he turned to me. "What?" "WHAT?! YOU JUST BROKE HER FUCKING HEART! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!" "WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?!" "BECAUSE SHE IS AN AMAZING FUCKING GIRL WHO SHOULDN'T LOVE A CONCEITED PRICK LIKE YOU!" I yelled and followed [Y/N] out of her house. "C'mon Louis, think! Where could she be?" I asked myself as I walked around. "[Y/N]?" I called, when sooner or later I heard sniffling. I looked around to she I was near the cemetery. Of course. Her father passed away when she was younger, of course she'd be here! I looked around to see a small girl sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest. "I mean ... he's my best friend, daddy. I really like him and ... he hurt me." She cried out and I went up to where she was and sat down next to her. "Hey beautiful, are you okay?" She looked up at me, gorgeous eyes all red and puffy. "Someone like me?" Was all she said and I enveloped her in a hug. "He doesn't deserve an amazing girl like you." "No one will ever like me Lou!" "That's not true!" "Yes it is! If Harry freaking Styles doesn't like me, than who would?!" "His best friend, Louis freaking Tomlinson!" I shouted and she gaped at me. "Me. I like you." I smiled and her tears stopped. I wiped them away as I kissed her nose. "And you deserve someone who loves you for you. And ... I love you for you. And you're my best friend and .... yeah." She smiled, looking down like she always does when she is shy. "Remember when we were younger, [Y/N]?" She looked up and nodded. "And remember when your dad said 'Louis, you are a charming young lad. I hope my daughter falls in love with a man like you one day.'?" She looked at her father's gravestone and nodded sadly. "Well, maybe you can try to fall in love with the boy he said that to?" She smiled up at me, eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "Try? Louis ... I think I already am." We both smiled and our lips connected. Perfectly, our lips molded together and I was enjoying every minute of it. We pulled away, hands locked and smiling like two goofs. "Well, that was romantic ... even if we are surrounded by dead corpses." We giggled and stood up, walking slowly back to her house. "There was always something about you ..." She whispered, as we made our way to the front porch. "It was always you." I whispered back as our lips connected. I heard the door fly open. "[Y/N]! I am so sor- oh! Okay ..." The door closed and we pulled away. "I promise to never hurt you. Ever." She smiled and we stood there hugging, the sound of the rain speeding up again. "Kiss in the rain?" I offered and she laughed as I pulled her onto the sidewalk. "I've always loved you." I whispered to her as our foreheads met. "And I've always loved you." She whispered back, the space between closing again.