Louis- Talk Dirty to Me(;

"Louis babe, hurry up!! We're going to be late!" you yell as you adjust one of the bracelets resting on your wrist. You hear footsteps coming down the stairs in a hustled motion. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" He appears at the foot of the stairs while fixing his collar in a tux. "Sorry babe, I was just-" he looks up at you and you could see the lust flood his eyes. "Woah!" You blush and he takes a step towards you marveling at you. You were wearing a tight, short, black, strapless dress that accentuated every curve of your body. "Damn. You look hot babe." "Thanks hun. I'm happy you like it, but if we don't go now we're going to be late." He stands in front of you  and places his hands just above your hips and looks into your eyes as he swiftly bite his lips. You smile and wrap your hands around him. He looks down at you and places his lips ngently on yours. They're so soft and warm, and you savor his touch. Your tongue presses his lips and begs him for entrance. He responds by carefully opening your lips with his. You close your eyes and start to clutch him to your body. You feel his tongue searching the inside of your mouth- he tastes so sweet, you begin to explore his mouth urgently. You feel yourself get turned on by his movements and you realize how much you need him. He slides his hands up behind your back to the top of your zipper which goes the length of your back. He gently pulls the zipper down unwinding the teeth, the dress falls to the ground- you're left in just your underwear and your black stilettos. He puts his hands under your bum and lifts you up as you wrap your legs around him. "I dont' think we're going to make the dinner date." he whispers in your ear as he carries you away from the door in the living room and lays you on the bed. You release your legs and he stands up straight. He looks down at you as he peels away his jacket and shirt. You sit up and run your fingers over his chiseled body from his chest down to his hard bulge. "We shouldn't keep that locked up in there.." you say and he runs his finger through your hair as you start unzipping his pants. They fall to the ground followed by his underwear. His long hard shaft is out and at your level. You grab him and bite your lip looking up at him. You lick the tip gently and you feel his grip tighten on your hair as he moans his name. You decide to stop teasing- you put him in your mouth and he pushes your head lightly and you shove him in further, filling your  mouth. You build up speed and he moans your name louder. You take him out and he gives you a dirty stare. You smile slightly. He slides his hands out of your hair and onto your shoulders. He pushes you down and lies on top of you. You put your hands around him and grab his bum, pulling him on closer. "You ready?" he whispers in your ear. "yes" you moan. You're beyond ready. You feel his length tease your entrance. He looks down at you mischievously. "Lou!" you groan. He rams into you making you clutch him harder and scream. You scream his name.  He's continues with a fast rhythm hitting your g-spot every time. "LOU!" "JUST WAIT! WAIT!!" He keeps slamming into you faster and faster. "LOUIS!" you warn. "GO!!" he yells. His warm load rushes into you as you release making you moan for ages. He rolls off of you and onto the carpet and you land on top of him. He lays his hands on your back and smiles at you. "I think we missed our dinner date." He said cheekily. You laugh and kiss him.

Comments..?(: