Please Dont... 2/5

Niall- You were receiving a lot of hate lately through Twitter and almost every time you went outside in public the fans would shout harsh comments at you thinking that you wouldn't be able to hear them but you heard every single one of them. You couldn't take it anymore, you had to find a way to release. In 7th grade you discovered a way to release. You hadn't done it in forever. You went to the bathroom and glided the steel across your skin, watching the beads of blood dance down your wrist as you allowed yourself to release. You closed your eyes and forced back your tears that threatened to escape down your cheeks. It hurt. It always did, but when you were in control of the pain, the razor, you never felt more alive. As you had your eyes closed you heard the door squeak open. You turn your attention to the door and see a gorgeous blonde haired man standing there allowing a tear to slip down his cheek as he stares at you. "Niall..." You start but you couldn't finish your sentence because your heavy sobs interrupted you. "Y/N I love you. That's all I need to say to you right now. I love you and you are my whole world. Please don't do this to yourself princess I don't know if I can take it. I didn't know... I would have- I would have done anything to stop you from doing this to yourself. You're my whole world. I just don't want to have to bury my girlfriend." He finished as he cried harder than you had ever seen before. He engulfed you into his chest as you cried and felt nervous that you would stain his shirt with your make-up. "Niall I'm so sorry." you said as you pulled away from his group around you. "Please don't do this to yourself." "Thank you Niall, I love you." "I love you too baby girl"

Zayn- "Please don't do that. Don't say that about yourself. Do you even realize how perfect you are? No one even compares to you." Zayn told you with innocence written all throughout his voice. He pulled you in close to his chest while practically rocking back and forth while stroking your soft hair. It began calming you down and you wrapped your arms around Zayn hugging him tight. "I love you so much Zayn." "I love you too." "I don't know what I would do without you, no one else makes me feel beautiful, but you do. You always make me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world. I can never thank you enough for what you do for me." "I'm only trying to make the most beautiful woman in the world realize who she is and what she has. Please don't ever treat yourself like that again you don't deserve any hate you ever get."

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!