Please Dont... 3/5

Louis- You were stood in front of your full length mirror looking at your reflection with a disgusted look plastered on your face. You never really appreciated how beautiful you truly were because you knew there was always someone prettier and better, and that you had obvious flaws. You were usually pretty confident because Louis had always made you feel beautiful. Today Lou was beginning to work on their third album with the rest of the boys so you know that he would be gone all day, you typically read through the hate on twitter and in magazines, and weighed yourself. You just felt so ugly today. You glance down at a magazine and stare at a picture of Lana Del Ray and you almost cry thinking about how practically perfect she is how you aren't even close. "Dammit, you are disgusting Y/N" you say to yourself while staring at yourself. You never heard the front door open and you didn't realize that Louis had been listening to you criticize yourself. The door opens and Louis walks in and stands behind you. "Jesus, Louis! You scared the crap out of me!" You say as he entered. "Please don't say that about yourself." "Ohh.. you heard that.." "Yes I did and its not true. I will never understand how a girl as beautiful as you thinks so lowly of herself. Babe please don't say that ever again. You are perfect to me and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks."

Liam- You were never the skinniest person, but you were not fat in anyway. You had a small amount of pudge lining your stomach, and you didn't have a thigh gap, but nothing major. You never worried too much about because no one had ever mentioned it. You walk to your bathroom and stand on your scale. When you look down the number was significantly higher than you had wanted and what you though it would be. You slide tour shirt off and remove your jeans to stare at yourself in only your bra and panties. You grip the small amount of pudge around your stomach, stare at how your thighs could practically get married they were so close together, and how wide your framing was. You started crying while you criticized yourself. "Damn it Y/N. How did you not even realize how fat you are.?" you say to yourself as you hear a voice begin to interrupt you from behind. "That's because you aren't fat!" Liam said almost screeching, he sounded surprised and bewildered at your remark. You thought he was crazy because in your eyes you were huge. "You have to say that..." "No. No I could tell you that you are fat and ugly and annoying but then I would be the biggest liar in the world. You are skinny, beautiful and I love you more than you could ever know. Please don't talk like that again. It hurts me more than it hurts you honey." He said as he pulled you into his chest for a right hug. He stroked your hair and waited for you to calm down. when you did he tilted your head up and looked down at you. "Please don't ever say that again.

Harry- You had an eating disorder. You never considered yourself anorexic because you didn't see yourself as a skinny girl but Everytime you ate a lot you were absolutely disgusted and found yourself with fingers down your throat in the matter of minutes. You did everything you could to hide it from Harry because you knew that he would only be mad. You sat down at the table across from Harry as you ate the rather large meal he had prepared for you. You ate the chicken, green beans, the rolls, everything because the last thing you would want to do would be to disappoint Harry. After the meal you excused yourself to the bathroom. You felt horrified that you had eaten that much. You leaned over the bathroom and started the regular routine. It hurt your throat and a silent tear slipped down your cheek without you even noticing. "Y/N..? What are you doing to yourself?" You turned and saw Harry watching you with horror and desperation in his eyes. No. No no no he was never supposed to see this, he was never supposed to know. "I-I just-" was all you could get out before breaking down into a harsh sob in the middle of your restroom floor. Harry came over to you and pulled your body into his. He lightly stroked your hair and told you that he was sorry. "I'm sorry, I'm so soo sorry. I should have known you were doing this to yourself." He began crying himself and it killed you to know that he was crying over you. "I love you too much for you to starve yourself. You are going to end up killing yourself if you keep this up.!! Please don't do this to yourself. You are perfect, don't try to change yourself."

If you liked these, please check out my Harry fanfic!!