Giving Up 3/5 Part 2

Liam- I walked into Y/N and I's shared apartment after work and I immediately felt an emptiness in my stomach, shaking off the feeling as hunger I walked into the kitchen to scavenge the barely filled cabinets and pantries for food. "Y/N babe, wanna grab dinner!? I'm starved!" I screamed through the house and heard my own voice come back to me. "Y/N!" I yell again in a hunger-filled groan. I walk up the stairs and into our shared bedroom as I toss my heavy jacket onto our bed. I grab my phone and call Y/N. "Is that so wrong? Is it so wro-" I heard the familiar voices sing as her ring tone buzzed from the other side of the room. "Y/N, babe. Where are you?!" I yell through the house once again hoping for an answer this time. She was here somewhere, she never leaves her phone behind. I wander through room to room and when I opened the door to the bathroom, I could have sworn my heart stopped beating. I found her. "Y/N!!!?!?!?!?!?!!" I scream as I fall to my knees and begin to crawl over to her body. She was crumpled over, facing the wall, I couldn't see her face. I outstretched my arm and took her tiny hand in mine. Cold. I pull back my hand and through blurred eyes, I see it covered in blood. I tried to muffle my cries as I repeated the same three words over and over again. "Oh God Y/N, Oh God Y/N...Oh God why?" I pull her lifeless body into my arms and let her lay in my lap as I rocked her back and forth gently. "Why didn't you call me, why didn't you tell me, why didn't you tell anyone?!!" I ask her silent body. "I'm so sorry..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I called an ambulance and they took her from me. They officially pronounced her dead, but I had known that she was. I lost everything that day. Do you know what it's like to have your whole world stripped from you in a second. Do you have any idea what it's like to hold the life-less body of the person you love the most? Can you even imagine how heavy this burden is, to know that my fame, my fans... me, I'm the reason she's not here anymore. I miss her, more than anything. She was the only reason I had left, and now I'm a lost cause. "Well I've made plans to see you Y/N, real soon." I walk down to the kitchen and I look through reddened eyes and see a video recorder. I grab it, and play the recently recorded video. When Y/N's face appears on the screen, my heart pulses again, barely. I feel this pit in my stomach and the lump in my throat grow larger as I watch her take her final breaths, and watch her cry as she tells me goodbye.

"All I want from you is to not blame yourself. It will tear me apart if you do because none of this was your fault. It wasn't the pressure from the paparazzi, nor your fans for the most part, it was just me. I'm so so sorry that I can't walk down the aisle with you. I'm sorry that I can't be your shoulder to cry on. I'm sorry I can't grow old with you now. By the time you watch this, I'll already be gone. I love you Liam Payne, don't forget about me."

I was going to marry her. Looks like the wedding will be with angels instead. "I'm coming Y/N"

Niall- "Y/N!??!?!? STOP!" I scream as I walk into a broken scene. There was a sound. A loud, heart-wrenching sound. The gun had been fired. Y/N's body crumpled and collapsed onto the ground. Time was still. I ran to her, but it was as if I was stuck. I couldn't get to her in time. There was no time. I fell to my knees as I caught her upper body before it went crashing into the hardwood floors. "Y/N!?!" I say frantically as tears furiously fall down my cheeks. I look at my beautiful girl in my arms, I stare into her eyes, which have frosted over. Lifeless. Soul-less. "No.. No no no !! You can't leave me! You can't take everything away from me!! Y/N you're my everything and-" I cried as I held her close to me. "And please, I can't do this without you. You're my lifeline, when I'm down you push me up. When I need you, youre always there. I'm sorry.. Oh God, I'm so damn sorry Y/N. You were always there for me, and I should have been there for you, I should have known that you would have done this, I should have known that you weren't okay. I should-" I couldn't finish. Her gorgeous eyes that once had the beauty of the ocean, now held a frozen tone. She lay limp in my arms and I cried as we rocked back and forth. As I hold my princess, I feel the gun. I turn to it and anger rushes through me, I scream at it. I don't know why, all I do know is that I can't hold it back. "You! You did this. You helped her leave. You took her from me, why??? She didn't want to, she didn't know what she was doing...." That's when the hollow feeling deep in my chest began to grow. "No... she did realize, didn't she.? That's why this happened. And that's why we're here now." I shook my head violently. I looked at her and ran my hand through her hair gently as I spoke, I started singing to her. I don't know why I did. 

"If we could only have this life, for one more day.. If we could only turn back time.... You know I'd be your life, your voice, your reason to be, my love, my heart, is breathing for this, moment, in time, I'll find the words to say....... before you leave me today." My voice cracked on the last line. I looked at her eyes one more time and saw my cold reflection in them. She wasn't there anymore.

"I'm sorry princess.."

Zayn- I quickly brush my hand on my cheek to catch the fallen tear. I wasn't ready for this. This shouldn't be happening to us, this shouldn't have happened to Y/N. I shuffle the paper and take in a deep breath and try to prepare myself for what I know will be the hardest thing that I ever have to do. 

"Y/F/N, even her name rings with absolute beauty. Boy, is she something special. Y/N isn't just the girl that walks down the street and blends in with the crowd. Y/N'a the kind of girl that when she walks down the street, heads turn. She was just.. the most amazing person that you could ever know. When she sang, the birds envied her beautiful voice, when she danced, the professionals wished they could move like that, when she smiled, the whole world just stopped and admired her perfection, when she laughed.." I smiled thinking of all the times I had made her laugh and how absolutely charming her laugh was. "When she laughed, it brightened everyon's day because she had a laugh that made you laugh with her.. she had a personality that made you always want to be near her, she had a smile that would make you want to tell all kinds of jokes just to see it every once in a while, she had a smile, that you would do anything to win over. I did that. I won her heart, and she stole mine. If I had a say in how life played out, we wouldn't be standing here right now, we wouldn't be feeling this way. But I don't... So for Y/N, I'll be brave... I'll be brave for the both of  us. I love her so much, I can't even begin to explain how much she means to me." I turn my attention and look at her clay-like body resting in that solid white casket. I force a small smile. I walk over to her and take her small, cold hand in mine, and wrap my other wround ours. I collapse to my knees and hold her hand tight in mine. I kiss her hand lightly.. "I love you Y/N, you're always my shoulder to cry on, always my best friend, and always the girl that stole my heart." I patted my chest gently as I spoke, "I know you're here, I can feel it, but keep an eye on me up there, I don't think I can face the world without you."

So ask me a question, or give me feedback!!!-------> ask.fm/ourmomentis1D

And/Or follow me on twitter------> @Ourmomentis1D

And/Or please leave comments or message me feedback on the preferences, if you don't like them, tell me that. Be honest so I can fix it!!