"Amnesia" 2/5

Harry- "If what we had was real, how could you be fine?"

I sat there on my bed feeling nothing. The pain had moved on and left me to feel nothing. I guess you could call this phase of the breakup step 2. I had done the crying hysterically, the battling with myself to not call him and tell him everything I needed to say, ate all the ice cream. Now I sit through the depression of not knowing. It's like nothing matters anymore, nothing makes me happy anymore and even eating has become an issue. I ran through my greasy hair that was clearly in need of a good wash. I stood up and immediately felt dizzy. I pushed my arms out and regained my balance. I sniffled and wiped my tear stained cheeks to loosen them up. I walked into my room and looked at all the pictures on my walls. Memories. Some I never wanted to forget and others that I never can forget, for better reasons and even the worse. I grabbed my phone from it's charging place and open twitter. His fans are going ballistic. In fact 'Harry and Y/N' was trending worldwide on twitter. there were cheating rumours and suicide rumours and that Harry had a new girlfriend and that I had been dating someone else all along. There were fans clearly upset that Harry and I had parted and then there were others who couldn't have been any happier. My mentions were constantly blowing up and the comments were heart-wrenching. No one has any respect anymore. None of their comments really matter though, Harry's was the one that caught my eye. "@Harry_Styles: Party Party Party" I read his tweet over and over again. He's fine.? Just like that? He is already good to go out and party? Fury flooded my veins and I opened my phone and typed in Harry's number. A voice interrupted the constant dial tones. "Hello..?" A raspy voice said in the other line. "Harry?" I said my heart and confidence dropping at the sound of his voice. "Y/N?" "Uh yeah hi. I'm sorry this was stupid I-" "No it's okay what's wrong?" "It's just..." I took in a deep breath and could already feel the tears begin to tumble down my cheeks. "I've been sitting here miserable, not taking care of myself, not being able to eat because I never feel hungry anymore, not wanting to go outside and see everyone because of everything they will say. Not being able to actually live because you took the life out of me, and here you are. You're fine.? Good to go? Ready to go party just like that? Did I mean anything to you Styles?" No answer came through on the other line. "I- I have to go Y/N" and he hung up.

Louis- "It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on" 

It's been a couple of weeks since you and Louis broke up. You had begun to heal and it was okay. You had come to cope with the breakup even though everything ended badly between the two of you. You opened up twitter as you sat alone in a restaurant waiting for your food. You scrolled through the numerous tweets, half about sports and random things and the other half were still directed at you and Louis' breakup. You rolled your eyes every time one of the fans blamed you for the breakup. Calling you disgusting names and vulgar threats were sent to you as the fans attempted to scare you and protect their precious Louis. You scrolled through the search tag 'Louis' and continued to torture yourself. Your news feed flooded with pictures of Louis being extra friendly with some new girl. They were holding hands and being cuddly as they walked down the street together. You struggled to keep your breath even as you looked at several pictures of the two of them. Your heart broke when there was one of them kissing. You bite your lip and steady yourself as you open a new tweet box. "@Y/T/N: Congrats Louis and Sophie! Wish you both the very best in your relationship! Much loveXx" That was civil, right?