You're best friends but one boy knows you like him (Louis and Liam)

Louis: “Where’s Louis?” Niall asks, sitting next to you on the tour bus couch. “On a date,” you state, rolling your eyes. “Oh, how do you feel about that?” Niall asks, glancing at you curiously. “He can do whatever he wants,” You reply bitterly. “Okay,” Niall says with a laugh. “It’s not like he needs my approval,” you add, trying to convince yourself more than Niall. “Got it,” Niall says, trying to be serious. “If he wants to date a slut he can,” you decide, forgetting that Niall is there, “I mean why shouldn’t he? And why should I waste my time on someone who will never like me?” “Is that a confession?” Niall asks immediately. Your eyes widen as you realize what you said. “No, it was hypothetical,” you lie. “I knew you liked him!” Niall yells triumphantly, leaping off the couch and dancing around. You shush him, pulling him back onto the couch. “Don’t tell anyone,” you plead, “I don’t want to make things awkward.” “Okay,” Niall agrees, “But I really think if Louis knew this you would’ve been dating by now.” “Do you think he might like me?” You ask hopefully. “I’ll find out,” Niall offers, “I’m on it Y/N, Don’t worry!” You laugh and thank him as he begins to plan how he would find out if Louis liked you back. “He’s back!” Niall whispers, rushing from the room and through the bus to meet Louis at the door. “How was your date?” Niall asks Louis, leaning against the door frame casually. “How’d you know I was on a date?” Louis inquires. “Y/n mentioned it,” Niall replies with a shrug. “What’d she say?” Louis asks, biting his lip and looking at Niall, hoping to hear that you had been jealous, or even cared at all. “That you were on a date,” Niall answers simply. “Oh,” Louis says, nodding. “So how was it?” Niall asks again. “I dunno,” Louis sighs with a shrug, “She was just kinda, ya know, throwing herself at me. It was awkward.” “You know who I realized is really funny?” Niall asks casually. “Y/N!” He answers, not waiting for Louis’ guess. “Yeah,” Louis agrees. “She’s sweet too,” Niall points out, “And damn she’s hot.” “I hadn’t noticed,” Louis mutters quietly, blushing. “I was thinking of asking her out,” Niall says casually, “Unless, of course, you like her.” “Me? No…” Louis insists, “But maybe you shouldn’t ask her out. I mean, she’s not really your type.” “Are you kidding?!” Niall asks insistently, “She’s practically perfect!” “But!” Louis began to stutter thinking of a reason to retort with. “…But she’s my best friend!” Louis argues. “Well, if you like her then she’s all yours,” Niall replies, “Just tell me!” “I - well, she’d never like me like that,” Louis mumbles. “I think she would,” Niall disagrees, “I see the way she looks at you.” “Really?” Louis asks hopefully. Niall nods, grinning. “Then maybe I’ll ask her out,” Louis says thoughtfully.

Liam:  “I’ll go microwave the popcorn,” You offer, moving to get off the couch. “Don’t leave me,” your best friend, Liam, whines, pulling you back. “Do you want popcorn or not?” You ask, although you let him cuddle closer to you. “I guess,” he sighs, letting you go. You get up to see Harry watching you from the other side of the couch and you blush, hurrying to the kitchen. You jump when you hear a voice behind you, “So when are you gonna tell him you like him?” “Harry!” You shout, “You scared me.” “Sorry,” Harry laughs, “But I’m serious. When?” “I don’t like him,” you lie, looking away to hide your reddening cheeks. “It’s so obvious,” Harry sighs, rolling his eyes. “Is it really?” You whisper nervously. “But it’s obvious he likes you back,” Harry adds. You blush even harder at his words. “You think?” You ask hopefully. Harry nods and you smile widely. “But he won’t make a move!” Harry tells you, “You’ve gotta do it!” “What do I do?” You sigh. Harry thinks for a second before replying, “Just kiss him.” Your eyes widen and you shake your head. “It’s a good idea,” Harry insists, “We’ll leave you two alone during the movie and when the time is right, kiss him!” You open your mouth to argue but Harry cuts you off. “Great! It’s a plan,” with that he disappears from the room, leaving you to think over your plan as you wait for the popcorn. You sit on the couch with Liam’s arm around your shoulders and you glance nervously at Harry. He had already gotten rid of Louis, Niall and Zayn, but his plan was to set the mood before leaving you two alone. “There’s a glare on the tv,” he mutters, getting to his feet, “I’m just gonna dim the lights.” He does so and looks around happily. “Romantic!” He says with a satisfied nod. He sits next to you, stretching out to take up the majority of the couch. “Could you scoot over?” He asks, although he has all the room he needs. You oblige, inching closer to Liam. Liam smiles down at you, pulling you even closer. “Hey,” he whispers, grinning. “Hey,” you breathe, your gaze moving from his eyes to his lips. You subconsciously lean closer and Liam does the same. You pause, your lips less than an inch from his own. He closes the gap, meshing your lips together. You kiss back, smiling as his hands move to cup your face. You reach up, tangling your hands in his hair as the kiss deepens. Liam pulls you onto his lap and you continue to kiss until you hear a small cough. Pulling away begrudgingly, you’re surprised to see Harry still on the couch. “You were supposed to wait until I left,” he mutters. “Right,” you agree, blushing. “You can leave now,” Liam invites. “Not even a ‘thanks for setting the mood, Harry!” I see,” Harry sniffs as he makes his way to the door. “Well, have fun then,” he adds with a wink.

Cute right?(: