Louis Imagine- You lose your best friend

So in this story, your best friend's name is Bri. Just pretend okay, work with me here. 

Louis- It was like all of the sudden, you had nothing. Your best friend had been through everything with you and in a second she was ripped away from you and that hurt so much. You tried not to think about it, but it was hard not to. All the memories that you could never relive, all the laughs that you could never admire with her, she was gone. Two months ago. Two months ago, she decided it was too much. Two months ago she took a gun, held it to her perfect forehead, and pulled the trigger. She left. You sat down and let it out. Tears were in a constant flow and there was no chance of them stopping anytime soon. "Y/N, babe..." Louis came in your room. He knew what was wrong without even asking. He came up next to you and started rubbing your back. You said nothing, you didn't move. You kept your head tucked between your legs and you cried harder and harder. You wheezed and  collapsed into Louis' arms which were already held open for you. He gladly accepted you and began cradling you trying to calm you down. Your cries began to grow a little softer and you looked up at him and into his eyes as you prepared to speak. "Lou, I just-" You stopped and tried to push the lump in your throat down. "I'm sorry, I'm such a wimp I shouldn't be I just-" You couldn't talk without heavy sobs interrupting you. "Shhh.. You can't be expected to be strong forever." He said as he wiped a tear away with such a tender touch. "But she would have wanted me to, and she was so strong, but she was broken. How do I know I'm not...?" My question must have caught him off guard, because his expression turned to worry. "Because you're the strongest person I've ever met. You don't give up, and you'll make it through this." "But she didn't. She was always stronger than me... I don't know what's going on.." "Y/N listen to me, you'll be fine. You are fine. You are just upset, and you miss her babe. You have every right to break down sometimes, do not burden yourself with this. Do me a favor.. Write. You always feel better when you write. Go see her, lay down flowers for her. You'll feel better trust me, Y/N." I nodded, he was right. I hugged him and he helped me off the floor. "I'll start dinner, okay?" I nodded again and walked over tot he desk that sat in the corner of my room. I pulled out a piece of paper and a blue pen and wrote Bri a letter.

"Hey Beautiful,

It's been two months since you left. Remember that.? Remember track.? Remember how you would always slack off and hangout at the gazebo while everyone else ran and I would always mess with you because of that? I miss that so much, I miss you sooo much. I know everyone else does too. There isn't a day that goes by that something doesn't remind me of you. Payphone will play on the radio, I put my track sweatshirt on, I look at the bracelets that I wear on my wrist... we all love you more than you could ever know and can't wait to see you again. I know you're watching over us. I hope I get to visit you really soon. Love you forever slacker♥

Miss you,

Y/N"

You hadn't realized that you began crying again until a tear plummeted onto the letter. You folded it up, placed it into a snug envelope, and scrolled "Bri" onto the envelope. You walked over to your dresser and picked up her favorite perfume and carefully sprayed the envelope. You smiled a little smile as you threw on some boots and grabbed your keys. "Lou, I'm gonna go see her, Ill be back in a half hour." You smiled a weak smile. He nodded and continued stirring the food he was preparing. "Be careful, Y/N" You got in your car and began to pull out of the driveway, as you took a deep breath in. This would be the first time that you would visit her since the funeral. That was the hardest day. It was harder than finding out, because when you walked up to her casket and saw your best friend lying there, just a little girl, lying in a casket your heart shattered. She looked like clay. But the worst part about it, you could see where they tried to cover up the bullet hole. You turned away and fell into a load of tears in that moment. You shook off the memory and drove to her grave site. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You walked up the path with a dozen roses balanced in your arms. You walked until you saw her name carved into a black stone. You sat down and didn't speak, didn't move for a long time. Eventually you worked up enough nerve to begin to speak to her. "Hi Bri.. Sorry I haven't seen you in a while, it's just been really hard. I miss you a lot. I mean a lot." You felt a bit of anger rush over you. "Why didn't you just tell me.? I would have done anything for you!!! You knew that!!! And now you're gone! And there's nothing I can do about it! I  could have saved you! That's what best friend's are for! How am I supposed to do this alone?!!?!?!?? Its like all of the sudden, my heart feels nothing.... nothing at all... I just-" You were on your knees viciously sobbing into your hands as you screamed at her grave. "Why didn't you tell me?!?!?!?!????? I don't understand! Show me. Tell me why.!" you took a single rose from the dozen and threw it on the ground in front of you. You suddenly felt two arms wrap around you and hold you close as one hand gently combed through your hair. "Y/N...." You heard Louis' voice whisper in your ear. "I shouldn't have let you come alone. I should have known you weren't ready yet. I'm sorry." He said as he pulled you in tighter. You cried into his chest. He rubbed your back slowly to calm you down. "Okay Lou, let's go home.. I just want to say goodbye first. He began walking down the path back to the car. You turned to her grave and gently placed the rest of the roses next to her headstone. You kissed the letter you had written and set that down too.

"Bri, I just want you back... I'm sorry. I should have known. I'm sorry I let you down."

So I have decided to host a contest, a special contest where the winner gets a personal imagine. This will be the only time that I EVER DO THIS!!! Soooo there will be information later on about how to enter, and how to win!! And it won't be some piss-poor imagine where it's like 1 paragraph, it will be about as long as this one!! Keep an eye out for the update with the full contest information!!!!!!!!

WAYS TO GET EARLY INFORMATION & EARLY ENTRY IN THE CONTEST!!!!!=

IF YOU HAVE TWITTER. FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT AND I WILL DM YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTEST EARLY. YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW YOU'RE FROM WATTPAD.

DON'T HAVE TWITTER THEN GO TO MY ASK.FM AND SPAM ME WITH QUESTIONS!! YOU'LL GET SPECIAL INFO THERE AS WELL. 

THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG BIG BIG!!!!! SO GET EXCITED! If you don't participate you're missing out. :)

Ohh, and thanks for 150,000 reads!!(: