Amnesia Harry Part 2

Harry: "I-I have to go, Y/N" and he hung up. You stood there with your mouth dropped open slightly in disbelief. You felt your heart ache with every pulsing beat and it felt like you were going to collapse. You let your phone slide out of your hand and crash to the floor as you drew your hand into a fist. You closed your eyes as the tears submerged down your cheeks. You found yourself gasping for air on the floor as you cried alone. The only sound coming from the bathroom was the sound of your muffled cries. You sat there praying this wasn't happening. You sat there alone, having no one to turn to, no one for support. The memories of him hit you like flashbacks. The happiness he brought you drowned out your sorrows and you smiled a little bit to yourself through your gently falling tears. You thought about him and held your head. The memories of him sneaking up behind you, holding you close, always making you smile were over-writing the ones that made you cry. It killed you that you were miserable and he was out partying but obviously what you two shared had meant more to you than it did to him. At least you can look back and smile at the good times. You pull out your phone and open twitter up. "@Y/T/N: This is harder than I thought" You sent the tweet an immediately thousands of retweets and favorites poured in as well as some of his fans replying to your tweet. Some were the usual shit that made you feel horrible about yourself but others were kind. "@AddictiveZouisX: @Y/T/N Stay strong, we love you babeX" One fan said and it killed you more. Your heart began to ache again. You thought back to the times you would be crying in Harry's arms and he would gently rock you back and forth telling you it was okay and to stay strong that he loved you. You pushed back the emerging tears and fought them to stay back. "@Y/T/N: You tell me to be strong, yet you're the one making me weak. How am I supposed to be fine? How can you?"

Keep voting and reading my fanfic Deception for more updates and Louis' part two of this preference! Hope you enjoyed Harry's!

Also on a serious note, my brother was in a car accident and totaled his car plus damaged two others. Please send prayers our way!X

Love as always,

KateX