"Stay" 2/5

Harry: "Stay" he whispers in your ear, eyes pleading, mouth pulled down in a subtle pout. His hand encases around yours, his fingers curling around yours, his eyes so attached to yours. "I can't do this without you." He said as tears began to gather in his eyes. You looked deep into them, but gently turned your attention to the door knob. "Why do you always so this to me?" You ask him as tears of your own threatened to overflow. He turned his attention to the floor, knowing that he was in the wrong. "Y/N, please, I just-" "You just what?! Love to see my heart breaking? Love to see me fall farther and farther ino depression so that you can scream at me, make me want to leave and then beg for me back, knowing that I wil always come back because I love you that much. That's it, isn't it? You love knowing that I'm always going to come back, even after cheating on me, dumping me... hitting me.." your voice cracked as you pushed out the last sentence. tears spilled down your cheeks as you stared at your hand being held so tightly by his. " Y/N that's no-" "THEN WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! You tell me you love me, but you don't mean it. You tear me down, and watch me break only to act like you'll be there for me when you do it again and I can't take it anymore. I'm to the point where if this relationship doesn't kill me than I will." You say through struggling sobs. His piercing green eyes shoot up and lock with yours once again. "Y/N.... come here" He held his arms opened to you. The warmth of his body looked so comforting, so needed. You pull back though and turn the handle as you begin to leave. "Y/N please wait!' You don't stop your constant pace as you head through the door and into the front lawn. "I know, okay.?" You stop when you hear him say that. "I know how much I mess up, and how much I don't deserve you. I know that I'm a complete screw up, and that you need someone who is going to love you as much as you love me. Y/N I try, I try so hard to do that. I always try to put you first, but I forget sometimes. I know I'm selfish, and I know I'm just a piece of shit. I don't know how much I hurt you sometimes though, and I didn't know that you would hurt yourself over it... I didn't know any of that.. but one thing I do know is that I will never, ever stop fighting for you if you don't stay with me. I love you Y/N. You mean the world to me and I would do anything to hold you in my arms right now, and tell you it's going to be okay..." You were facing him, crying as he spoke to you. You wrapped your arms around yourself and collapsed to your knees. You couldn't help crying. He had said everything that you needed to hear, and it was relieving, but exhausting. You heard Harry walk over to you and sit beside you. His arms wrapped around you and pulled you in close to his chest. He carefully smoothed his hands over your hair and tried to calm you down. His voice spoke with such a calm tone, though you knew he was crying. He rocked back and forth with you in his arms and began to whisper in your ear, promising that everything was going to be alright.

Liam- You looked at the mess of a bedroom you had made. You looked at the thrown pillows, the blankets covering the floor, the broken picture frame lying in it's bed of glass. You looked and saw Liam standing there observing the surrounding as you did. You saw him breathing heavy and his muscles tensing. You felt the tears silently begin to cascade down your soft cheeks. You struggled to keep your breathing as normal and moderate as possible. You knelt to the ground and picked up the shattered picture that Liam had thrown at you during the fight. You could feel Liam's eyes glued to you as you held the picture. You looked at the two of you smiling in the photo, you looked at how happy you both were. You smiled through your heavy tears. You placed it on the ground and it slipped out of your hands. You tried to reach for it as it fell for the hard-wood floor, waiting to be smashed again. You missed it and the picture landed face-down on the ground once again. You stepped over the broken shards of glass that pooled in the middle of the floor. "Liam..." He said nothing, just stood there, waiting for you to continue. You looked through tears into his beautiful brown eyes. You didn't finish because you had no words to say. You walked past Liam and into the hallway. You grabbed your keys and began heading for the door. "Y/N stop." You listened and turned to face him. "I love you. Through thick.." He said as he looked around and then wiped a falling tear from your cheek. "and thin. You have always been there for me, and I am always going to be here for you. Please just stay. I need you so much more than you need me." You practically fell into his arms and he carefully caught you. He held you as you cried on his shoulder. He ensured you that it was okay. He reminded you that he loved you.

Hope you liked these, I love you guys, please comment your thoughts on it..?

KateXx