"I knew you were trouble" Harry One Shot

Okay. Before we all flip shit about using a Taylor swift song as a preference let's just take a chill pill. Yes I know the song was written about Harry and that Haylor sucked ass but... it's a good ass song. 

Harry- "And when I fell hard, you took a step back, without me" 

"What are you even talking about Y/N?" Harry said as he ran his fingers through his distressed curls. You wiped away the falling tears and continued to mess up your makeup even more. You paced slowly as you felt your flopping messy bun and began to chew on your nails a little. Chewing your nails was a huge nervous habit for you, but you only did it when something was really wrong. Your nails were basically stubs so you forced yourself to stop. You look to the ceiling and breathed in a heavy breath. You gathered yourself together once more and looked Harry in the eyes. "Did you even care about me?" His reaction was calm. He didn't react the way you were hoping for. You had hoped that he would jump up and take you in his arms tell you how much he loved you, and that he was sorry for everything. Sounds like a fairy tale right? Exactly. I bit my lip and pushed the urging tears back as I watched him work up a speech. "Y/N it wasn't supposed to happen like this." You said nothing, just stared at the floor as he continued to talk. "You werern't supposed to fall for me, you knew I had to leave for tour eventually. You knew that, I told you that from the beginning." "So you just toyed with me the whole time? You knew I liked you! Everyone knew, and you did nothing? You let me fall further and harder until you let me slam to the pavement, right? WAS THAT YOUR PLAN?!?" You thought you saw a glimpse of pain and remorse shine through his crystal green eyes. "You weren't supposed to fall for me like you did" "Why didn't you set me straight then? Huh? Why didn't you tell me 2 months ago? 3 months ago? No. You played me. Led me on and now I'm here-" You turned away and headed for the door. You grabbed your keys and played with the messy key-chains for a little bit before turning to face Harry once again. "Go fuck yourself"

Sorry it's short but I needed to update with something.