Chapter 35

LAUREN'S POV
"I don't want to move from your arms." I mutter as Michael begins stirring.
Im laying on his body, my legs either side of him and my cheek pressed against his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Me either." He whispers, his voice somewhat raspy. "But Lauren? Im going to piss myself." He finishes.

I groan as I roll off of him and watch him as he presses a soft kiss to my forehead before running out to the bathroom.

I hear the chain flush and pull the blankets over myself as he comes back in. He's only wearing boxers and as he peels the cover back and lays down beside me, his cold skin presses against me.

He kisses my shoulder softly and hooks his arm around me once again.

"Shall we get breakfast?" I ask and he nods.

We pull on some more clothes and walk downstairs together, I smile as I see the two fry ups sat on the side.

I put them in the microwave and jump on the kitchen counter, Michael walking between my legs and cupping my face.

He stares at me for a moment. "You're so fucking beautiful." He barely whispers as he smiles.

It's then I realise that he isn't the "hard man" he makes out to be, he's simply a young man madly in love with a mad woman which happens to be me.
"I love you." I tell him, meaning every word.

"And I love you." He smiles, poking my dimple before taking the fry ups out of the microwave.

We sit and eat our breakfast together at lunch time, enjoying eachothers company as per usual.

"Im cold." Michael says, shovelling another forkful into his mouth.
"Me too." I reply.

We take one look at eachother and giggle, putting our cutlery down and having a race up the stairs back into bed.

We lay together again and look at the ceiling as Michael tells me about our future.

"We're gonna have a dog," he tells me, making me chuckle. "Im shit scared of dogs but we'll have a little sausage dogs because they aren't scary." He smiles.
"And, like I suggested a few months ago, we can buy a flat just outside campus and drive to lessons everyday. Once university is all over we can both work in a pizza place so we can eat pizza everyday and when we're too fat to move, we can sit and watch spongebob together all day everyday. And one day, Lauren, im going to marry you. We are gonna have a big fucking wedding and you're gonna look gorgeous and im gonna look, well, probably the same as I do now, and we are gonna honeymoon in Las Vegas and probably fuck more than ten times a day on that honeymoon and after that honeymoon you're going to discover that you're pregnant and we are going to have a cute ass little girl or a motherfucking punk ass boy and either way they're going to be called ashley."

"Ashley?" I laugh. A bright smile invades Michael's features, he smiles so much that he looks like a little 6 year old boy who got the Christmas present they want.

"That's all you picked up from our whole life story?" He smiles, looking at me.

"Pretty much." I reply, laughing lightly. "The pizza and spongebob idea is a definite yes from me." I say, making him chuckle.

a knock on the door disturbs our comfortable silence and I get up, running downstairs to answer.
"josh, hi." I say, slightly shocked when I answer the door expecting mum.
"something's happened." he says, out of breath.