Chapter 17

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

asking Lauren to be my girlfriend sealed the deal. I am now definitely fucking her soon.

"Yes mum, I know." I said as she rambled on down the phone.

"Bring your girlfriend Michael!? Calum's told me all about her." she said.

I groaned down the phone.

"Okay, ill talk to her about it now. See you tomorrow." I replied before hanging up.

I walked through to Lauren's dorm quickly.

"My mum wants to meet you tomorrow." I told her as soon as she opened the door.

"Okay. That will be nice." She smiled.
"Yeah, I think we're staying the night so pack your shit." I said, pulling her in for a hug, resting my chin on her head.

"I will." she answered into my chest.

"Im not up for lessons today." She groaned.

"Do you feel okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just can't be bothered." She answered.

"Shall I call my mum and ask her to pick us up today and say we're having a holiday?" I asked.

"Yeah." she answered, pulling away from my hug and pulling a big bag out from under the bed.

She began packing, I rang my mum.
"Can you get us today instead of tomorrow?" I asked down the phone.

"Of course love! any reason?" she replied.

"No, we just want to spend more time with you. Lauren wants to get to know you." I lied.

"Aw that's lovely! ill text you when I've arrived." She said sweetly before hanging up.

"Why aren't you packing?" Lauren asked as she piled an assortment of clothes in a big bag.

"Have you ever seen me wear anything except black skinny jeans?" I asked.

She smiled. "No,"

"Well, there you go." I laughed.

"I'm going to take a toothbrush some jogging bottoms and a few spare t shirts and boxers but that's all." I continued as she packed her bag.

She zipped up her bag and I carried it through to my dorm.

"Can I put my shit in your bag?" I asked and she nodded.

I ended up packing quite a lot, hairspray, a few t shirts, boxers and plaid pyjama bottoms along with a pair of jogging bottoms and fluffy socks.

We sat outside on a bench, my arm slung around her as we waited for my mums silver car to pull up.

She pulled up and beeped and I picked up Lauren's bag, slinging it over my shoulder and holding her hand.

"Hey mum." I smiled as she stepped out of the car.

"Michael! How are you?" she asked, kissing my cheek.

"I'm good, you?" I asked, cringing as she smothered me in kisses like I was a 6 year old.

"I'm good babe." She smiled. "Hello love!" she said to Lauren, hugging her. Lauren instantly hugged back and smiled. "You must be Laura!" mum said.

I laughed.

"Lauren, mum. Not Laura." I said and she reddened.

Lauren laughed and mum apologised.