Chapter 12

MICHAEL'S P.O.V
"Lauren wake up!" I shouted through the door of her dorm.

She answered the door in plaid pyjama bottoms, she had clearly only just woken up.

"I've been awake for ages." she yawned.
"Bullshit." I said and she smiled sleepily.

She let me in and I sat on her bed as she chose some clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

I tapped my fingers against my thigh, creating a beat as I hummed along to an old greenday song quietly.

She emerged out of the bathroom in a fresh outfit and tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Ready?" She asked as she sprayed her hair.

"Obviously." I answered. "oh wait no, let me touch up my contour!" I mocked.

We walked down the hall towards the on campus cafe, it was only 7:45 but I didn't sleep the night before so I came and knocked for Lauren as early as possible to take my mind of things as she always did.

"Coffee?" I asked and she nodded tiredly.

I smiled and ordered two coffees, sipping the boiling substance as I walked towards the table.

She looked slightly more awake when the coffee kicked in and got back to her old bubbly self.

We made friendly conversation for a while whilst we sipped our coffee.

"So, what are you doing later?" I asked.

"Nothing." she replied simply, blowing her coffee to cool it down.

"Well, we could do something?" I asked, hoping that this 'something' will lead us one step closer to fucking.

"Sure." she answered simply, a smile spreading across her face.

"Good." I smiled back quickly before looking back down at my text conversation with Danielle.

The day kind of dragged by, I wasn't paying attention in literature, language or history.

When the final bell went, I ran to the humanities building and waited outside for Lauren.

As she walked over to me talking to a girl, I took a moment to look at her, her smile showing as she engaged in conversation with this girl. She looked hot, hotter than she did this morning, there was something about her but I couldn't figure out what.

She smiled as she saw me and her walking appeared to become faster as she came over to me.

Without realising I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her, the beautiful scent of her perfume making my nose tingle.

"Let's go to my dorm." she whispered into my ear as she stood on her tip toes to reach.

I simply nodded, following her past the cliques of people as we walked through the main building towards the dormitories.

She pulled her key to the dorm out of her little bag and unlocked it slowly, walking in and throwing her bag to the edge of the room.

I shut the door and she instantly walked towards me, making direct eye contact with me for a split second before crashing her soft, cherry tasting lips onto mine.

a warm groan escaped her lips and was felt on mine.

My hands reached around her body, squeezing her bum slightly and resting on the small of her back as I tugged her bottom lip between my teeth lightly.

My tongue ran along her bottom lip, requesting access into her mouth, she allowed and parted her lips slightly. My tongue collided with hers instantly, lapping over it in perfect harmony.