filler

michaels pov

i'm in shock as i drive home, barely focusing. the cars passing and swerving around me are simply blurs as i overthink.

she slept with calum?

tears burn my eyes, this has made me see reality. i now know how she feels, knowing i sleep with other girls and do shit behind her back.

i feel horrible, angry and upset.
i get to the bar by my old uni and go inside, sitting at the barstool.

i get two of the most alcoholic drinks they sell and down them quickly.

i still ache with sadness.

i get back in my car, tipsy and drive down the road until i get to the gate, parking quickly.

i feel detached from everything. everything seems silent.

i enter the university grounds and turn left, going through the door and up the stairs. i walk, or stumble, down the corridor until i reach dorm number 23.

i knock and wait patiently, and as soon as the door is open, i barge in, grabbing calum by his neck and shoving him against the wall.

"what the fuck are you playing at." i spit in his face, a firm grip on his neck.

"you fucked my girlfriend!" i scream in his face, tightening my grip on his neck.

i hold back my tears and replace them with more anger, shoving him up the wall more.

"do you want to fucking die calum?" i shout.

"no." he splutters.

i look at him for a moment. my best fucking friend. the boy i turned to when i didn't know what to do. the boy who took me under his wing to help me.

my fist flies at his face with such speed and power that his nose flattens sideways.

"who. the. fuck. do. you. think. you. are!" i scream in between punches, letting everything out that i've held in.

the whole time i'm beating him up, not once does he try and hit me back. he allows me to do what i need to. he falls to the ground covered in blood from my bare knuckle punches.

i crouch down to the ground where he is laying. "i would fucking murder you right now." i spit. "but you aren't even worth the prison sentence." i finish. "you're not worth anything. no one even speaks to you calum." i stamp on his torso one more time before leaving, shutting the door behind me and leaving him on the floor.

my fists are covered in cuts and blood, my white t shirt has red stains splattered on it. i do up my jacket and leave quickly.