Chapter 2

MICHAELS P.O.V

Seeing Ashton happy with a girl is unusual and I hate it. He gets so cringy around her and it sickens me.
He goes all soft and sensitive around her and he just isn't himself.

Her friend was okay, she was pretty but so obviously a virgin, she just seemed so uptight.

I want to take her virginty, I don't have any little projects going on at the moment and I think this one I could quite enjoy.

The first step is talking to her.

How do I make conversation?

I wasn't willing to talk to her in front of all my friends so I ignored her, I need to get her alone somehow.

I can't even remember her name to be honest.

Lola?

Lucy?

Laura?

Lauren?

It was Lauren, the name just sounded right.

It was kind of a mistake that me and Calum ended up drunk stumbling to Ashton's but either way it happened.

I woke up hungover at my shitty apartment in need of a coffee, but of course I fucking used it all.

The cafe down the road.

I tried to make my hair look presentable and pulled on some black skinny jeans and a vest before walking to Chloe's cafe.

Lauren was behind the counter and we were the only people in there.

"ill get a coffee." I said rather bluntly and she nodded.

She handed it to me and I paid and tried to make conversation with her.

"So are you coming to the party?" I asked as I sipped the perfect coffee.

"Yeah." she replied.

Great.

"Ok cool." I replied, barely making eye contact with her.

It's the party tomorrow and its a big one, its Ashton's birthday and we have been arranging it for months.

There is going to be gallons of alcohol and its at Ashton's parents house which is huge.

Chloe walked in and completely ignored me as she went on to Lauren about having sex with Ashton.

I spat my coffee everywhere as she said it, Ashton's such a twat, she's clearly using him.

I left the cafe and spent the day doing what I usually do; nothing.

I sat at home, watching film after film on Netflix and stuffing my face before receiving a text from Calum.

'What you up to tonight mate?'

'Nothing dude, feel free to come round' I replied.

I watched the rest of Jackass 3.5 before Calum was buzzing the doorbell.

I let him in and he strode through my messy apartment and jumped onto the sofa, cracking a beer open.

"What's happening then?" he asked, burping loudly as he downed half the beer can in one go.

"Fuck all, I've sat here watching movies all day." I replied. "You?"

"I was actually hooking up with some chick." Calum replied.

I felt a bit bad for Cal, he was a nice and honest man but he just went for the complete wrong women.

He would choose Lady MacBeth over Juliet and that's his problem. (Yes, I did just make reference to Shakespeare since he is my favourite.)