Chapter 34

MICHAEL'S POV
"Morning." I sigh to Lauren as sits up.

"Morning." She replies, resting her head on my bare chest.

"When are we planning on leaving?" She asks.

"I don't mind." I reply as my fingers lace through her dark hair.

"Shall we leave tomorrow night? I don't want to miss too many lessons." She says and I smile.

"Sounds good." I say, laying down again.

A few minutes later, Lauren's mum knocks on our door.

"Come in!" Lauren calls tiredly.
She walks in, smiling as she sees us laying together sleepily and sits on the end of our bed.

"When are you two heading back then?" She asks.

"Tomorrow night I think, I've missed so many lessons lately." Lauren says and her mum nods.

"I made breakfast for you both, Im not going to be here all day as im going to see jackie so ill catch up with you both later and tomorrow we can have a shopping day before you leave." She smiles warmly.

"Okay, thankyou, we'll see you later." Lauren smiles, sitting up and kissing her mum on the cheek.

"Bye bye my lovelies." She says kindly before walking out of the room and closing the door quietly.

We hear the door shut and I begin kissing Lauren's neck slowly, causing her to gasp.

"What are we doing today then?" I ask, planting kisses across her neck.

"I don't know." She breathes, whimpering slightly.

"Oh really?" I whisper and she smiles, turning her head towards mine and kissing my lip softly.

We both have morning breath, our legs are sticking to the sheets and we aren't exactly smelling fresh but neither of us care because we're in eachothers arms, where we were made to be.

I climb over her, place my knees either side of her thighs, my elbows holding me up beside her head as I look down at her, wearing my top.

"I love you so much." I breathe as I look down at her.

Her arms lace around my neck and pull my head towards hers slightly.
"And I love you more Michael."she whispers against my ear, kissing my cheek with her soft, cherry coloured lips.

"But I love you most." I barely whisper as I latch my lips on to hers and bite her bottom lip slowly, causing her to release a soft moan.

Her hands grip my hair as she pulls me closer, our kiss deepening as her tongue slips into my mouth and coaxes mine into hers.

My hand reaches down her body, stroking her thighs with my fingertips as they gently crawl up the apex of her thigh.

I pull my hand away and chuckle into the kiss, causing her to groan.

I feel myself harden as she continues kissing me, her head tilting to the right slightly and press my hips against hers, my bulge prominent in my boxers, letting her know just how hard I am for her.

She groans slightly as I roll them again and raises her hips slightly, causing more friction between the both of us.
I begin to kiss her neck as I grind slowly and continue licking and sucking her neck as my fingers trace over her knickers again.

I pull them down her body, past her thighs and knees and off her ankles as I throw them to the side. as press my thumb against her heat, causing her to gasp and jolt slightly.