Chapter 10

MICHAEL'S P.O.V
I laid in Lauren's dorm mates bed and stared at the cracked ceiling as I heard her soft breathing and light snores.

"Lauren." I whispered.

No reply.

I tip toed over to her small, single bed, pulled back the covers and snuck in next to her.

She sighed lightly and I instantly relaxed, falling asleep beside her instantly.

I slept better than I ever had, I was so relaxed. She began stirring and I sat up, looking over at her.

"Why are you in this bed?" she asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied, squinting from the sunlight pouring in from the small window and my slight hangover.
She smiled slightly before getting up and stretching.

"When are you going?" she asked.

"I don't know, why, what are your plans?" I asked, looking over at her.

"I was going to go into town and buy a new phone, I've needed one for a while." she said, holding up her almost ancient phone.

"Why can't I come with you?" I asked.

"You can, I just thought you wouldn't want to, you have a tendency to be mean to me, that's all." she replied.

"A relationship without arguments is a relationship without passion." I replied, obviously quoting Shakespeare.

"We aren't in a relationship." she pointed out, looking through her draws for some clothes to wear.

"thankfully." I muttered under my breath, not loud enough for her to hear. she's a cool girl and she's hot and stuff, but she's a whiny bitch. something I can't handle.

"I'm going to change." she said, walking into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she emerged out of the bathroom wearing a denim skater skirt and flowery vest, her long brown hair tied up.

"We need to go to my dorm so I can change." I said and she nodded before picking up a small bag and placing her Stone Age phone and purse in it.

"Lets go." she smiled.

We walked to my dorm, making casual conversation.

I opened the door, Calum had obviously gone to 'Stacey's' last night since he was nowhere to be seen.

Lauren sat on the end of my bed as I pulled out a pair of the exact same black skinny jeans that I was wearing and a 'sex pistols' top.

I pulled my jeans and t shirt off in front of her and she shielded her eyes with her hands.

"You could of at least gone to the bathroom to change." she groaned.

"Don't act like you don't like it." I remark rudely as she peeked through her fingers.

She giggled, removing her hand away from her face as I walked closer to her wearing only boxers.

I kissed her lightly and her body began falling back onto the bed.

I wasted no time, my hands feeling straight up her top as I gave her another love bite next to the now dark purple one.

"What time did you say you had to be in town?" I asked, my voice husky.

"Whenever." she replied quietly and I smiled against her lips.

My hands felt up her top, cupping her breasts through her bra as I sucked harshly at the skin below her earlobe.