Chapter 15

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Oi, oi Michael you little shit." Luke said, slapping my face.

My eyes opened and my vision was instantly blurry.

"Fuck." I groaned, rubbing my temples.

"Hanging?" Luke laughed.

"Fucking understatement." I groaned, sitting up. "that girl last night," I said after sipping some water. "no one has ever rode me as well in my life."

"same." Luke agreed. "they should be sex workers, they'd have a lot of happy customers."

"You're lessons started three and a half hours ago." Luke replied, stuffing a pizza shape in his mouth.

"They can fuck off if they think I'm going in." I replied, closing and opening my eyes, hoping the blurriness will fade away.

"I told them you had a stomach bug." he replied, his eyes glued to his phone as he carried on eating pizza shapes.

"Thanks dude." I said, plummeting my head back on to the soft, feathery pillow.

"I'm going to the shop, need anything?" Luke asked.

"Sleep." I muttered and he chuckled before leaving.

My head was pounding and my vision was blurred, red dots appearing everywhere when I opened them, I had no choice but to sleep.

I must've drifted off quickly and I woke up later that evening, Luke and Calum were both sat in the dorm.

I sat up, feeling slightly better and decided to get dressed.

"Michael you've gotta stop passing out, you're getting heavy." Calum laughed.

"Piss off." I groaned.

"Anyway, how was your time with Lauren?" I asked as I pulled on some track suit bottoms.

He flushed slightly before stuttering "Fine, it was fine."

I frowned for a moment. something happened I could feel it.

I laid back in bed and checked my phone, I had messages from my mum which I ignored.

I put my phone down and got comfy and Luke jumped on me.

"Stop being a lazy slob." he teased.

I pushed him off and he laughed.

"Seriously Michael, lighten up, its only a girl."

"It's not about her." I lied.

"Bullshit." Calum and Luke said in sync.

I stuck my middle finger up at both of them and sat up. "I don't care about her. I care about her pussy."

"I need food." I groaned. Calum and Luke nodded in agreement and we all walked down to the on campus canteen. I ordered a large pizza and large French fries and wolfed it down quickly.

"I haven't eaten in nearly 24 hours." I explained as Luke and Calum looked shocked as to how fast I'd eaten.

"You fucking pig!" Luke exclaimed, reaching over to my plate and taking a Handful of French fries.

"Oi!" I shouted.

Luke smiled sarcastically and we went back up to mine and Calum's dorm.

"How long are you staying?" I asked Luke as we walked through the corridor.

"I dunno, ill probably leave in a few hours." he replied.

"Okay." I began. "You didn't tell Lauren about me and Danielle did you?" I asked, keeping my voice low, to only a whisper.