chapter 47

LAURENS POV
I feel completely and utterly drained as i step into my dorm room, yawning.

Bethany is in there for once and she frowns at me as i walk in.

"what's up?" i ask and she stares at me for a moment.

"i, i er, found something... odd, on the floor. is it yours?" she asks.

"what is it?" i frown confusedly.

she holds up a small transparent bag with a white powdery substance in it.

"what the hell is that?" i ask.

"i'm not entirely sure; it kind of looks like, er, cocaine." she says worriedly.

"bethany you know me! you know i would never even dream of doing that!" i shout in shock as i realise there are illegal drugs in my dorm.

"then.. who's is it?" she asks. "who's been in here recently?"

"only me and mich-" i begin to reply before my voice cracks.

"michael." i whisper, my mouth falling open.

i stand in shock, staring at the tiny bag.

"what do i do?!" i practically scream, tears rolling down my face uncontrollably. "why would he do this?!"

i throw my bag to the ground and storm out of my room, running down the corridor towards calum's.

"let me in!" i scream as i pound on calum's door.

"whoa lauren, what the fuck has happened?" calum exclaims as he opens his door, a towel around his waist and a girl sat up in his bed, covering herself with the duvet.

"oh god, i'm so sorry for distracting you." i exhale as tears continue.

"no! it's fine, honestly." he says, looking at me in a concerned manner.

"holly, you need to go." he turns and says to the girl in his bed. she pulls on her clothes under the duvet and leaves swiftly. calum puts his arm around me as we walk to the bed to sit down.

"what is it?" he asks, holding me as i sob.

"michael, he's doing drugs." i blurt. "or selling them, i don't know." tears continue.

calum holds me tight and says kind words to reassure me, we talk it out for half an hour until i feel okay again. we agree that i will ring michael in the morning once i have had a decent nights sleep and talk through everything.

"you always come at a bad time." calum chuckles as we have light hearted conversation.

"im so sorry." i chuckle as i reminisce on the sight i witnessed when calum opened the door.

"it was the first time i was getting laid in months." he chuckles.

we laugh and chat for a while before i yawn heavily.

"you look so knackered, lay down." he instructs, pushing me down on to the bed. sexual tension fills up the room as he sits over me, looking down into my eyes, his hand cupping my face.

"you know i never got to finish off earlier." he smirks.

i chuckle and look up at him for a moment, adoring him for always cheering me up when i need him.

"i want to kiss you." he whispers. "but you met michael earlier and you and him are still -" i cut him off by pulling his head down to mine and kissing him softly.

his lips feel amazing, so plump and soft as his fingers massage through my hair and his lips caress mine.

"you were there for me when i needed you the other day." calum whispers. "now i'm here for you too." he finishes.