Chapter 16

LAUREN'S P.O.V
I walked through the corridor back to my dorm and received two texts from Michael.

"The fool thinks he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." The first one read.

"That's sorry in Shakespeare;-)" he finished.

I chuckled a little before replying "You are indeed a fool but that's why I love you like I do." I replied, not regretting it.

"We really need to stop arguing." He texted back.

My phone began ringing, Michael was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lauren." He answered rudely.

"Michael." I replied shakily.

"get to the environmental science garden. now." he said, hanging up.

I practically ran to the environmental science garden.

"Michael." I smiled as I walked over to him.

He looked up and looked away, placing his guitar beside him.

"Lauren." He replied.

"I didn't know you played guitar." I said after a moment of silence.

"I don't, I was just messing around with it." he replied.

"Well you're good at 'messing around with it' then." I replied.

"Thankyou." he said "Now, listen, we need to talk."

"I know we do." I replied, agreeing for a change.

"I saw something suspicious." Michael said. "on Calum's phone. it was messages about me. what happened?" my heart thumped out of my chest.

"I didn't speak to him about you?" I stuttered.

"well you did Lauren. because I saw with my own eyes. I'm not going to get angry because I don't have the strength to get angry right now. but tell me treacle, what are those messages about?" his tone was pure evil.

"nothing Michael. me and Calum are friends, we tend to text. me and Calum's friend ship is none of your business. how about I go through your messages with Luke? you'd like that wouldn't you." I challenged.

"as I've already said Lauren, no strings attached. go through my messages with Luke. it's about the easy sluts that sit on my dick and beg me to fuck them. need I say more?"

"Lets just fuck and forget." Michael said. I looked at him blankly.

"Oh yeah." he finished, remembering that I'm a virgin.

"One day." he said, looking into my eyes.

"One day?" I asked, confused.

"One day you won't be an innocent little virgin, you'll be all mine." He said, smiling and pulling me closer towards him.

I couldn't reply, the smile on my face wouldn't disappear.

I rested my head on his chest once again so I could hear his heart beating.

"Lauren?" he asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked.

I was overwhelmed.

The smile on my face definitely wouldn't be disappearing anytime soon.

"Of course Michael, I'd love to." I smiled, looking up at him.

Instead of replying, he hooked his arms around my thighs and lifted me up until our foreheads were touching and my legs were wrapped around his waist.