Chapter 13

LAUREN'S P.O.V

"Michael." I groaned as I felt my pelvic muscles go tight.

With a few final pumps of his finger I had came undone on him.

He licked his fingers and latched his lips onto mine, my whole body was going crazy as he lay semi naked above me.

"Stay tonight?" I whispered onto his lips.

"Actually I have to go. plans with ash and Luke." he replied, standing and pulling his clothes on before leaving swiftly.

I retrieved my clothes off the floor and changed.

It was getting pretty late so I got comfortable and went on my phone, waiting for Michael to text.

I stared at the crack in the ceiling and thought long and hard about Michael.

I don't know how I feel about him.

A huge part of me loves every ounce of him but a fraction of me knows that I'm nothing special, he doesn't stay with girls, according to Calum. I was trying to figure out his mood swings, how one day he will be texting me non stop and flirting with me and the next he'll be pretending that he doesn't know who I am. How he paid for my phone, that must mean something? my whole body was in overdrive.

the overthinking sent me swiftly to sleep, but the vibration of my phone and sound of a knock at my dorm woke me up only 2 hours later.

I answered the door tiredly, rubbing my eyes as the light from the hallway spilled in. Michael stood, smelling slightly of alcohol, slightly of weed and a little bit of girly perfume.

"Calum kicked me out." he sighed, I could hear the slight slur in his voice.

"come in." I yawned. "don't expect me to stay awake though." I said.

he came in and lay next to me as I got cosy. the silence was peaceful.

"Lauren?" he asked, leaning on his hand as he sat up.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking at him.

He stared into space for a moment before replying "Actually, don't worry." and laying beside me again.

"No, tell me." I said, sitting up.

"No, it honestly doesn't matter." he replied, turning away from me slightly.

"Michael," I huffed.

"Look I said it doesn't matter okay?!" He said, slight agitation in his voice.

I huffed loudly, letting him know I was annoyed before laying back down.

I felt kind of rejected, he was so adamant to not tell me and it annoyed me. instead of arguing with him or listening to him have a go at me, I pretended to be asleep.

"Lauren?" he whispered, shuffling closer to me.

I kept my eyes shut.

he huffed and turned his body the other way.

I must've drifted off shortly afterwards because that's all I remember of that night.

"Shit!" I shouted, sitting up.

I'd forgot to set my alarm.

"Michael." I said, shaking him lightly.

He groaned as he rubbed his eyes and sat up, resting on his hand.