Chapter 24

LAUREN'S P.O.V

"Are you positive?" Michael checks again for what feels like the 60th time.

"Yes god dammit." I smile, causing a cute little grin to appear on his lips.

"Lauren," he begins, sitting up. "You do realise that once your virginity is gone its not coming back, right?" he asks.

"I know that Michael." I say.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

"Yes, im positive. Stop worrying." I say, latching my lips onto his.

He shifts slightly, closing the gap between us, our lips never leaving eachothers.

"I love you so much Lauren." he reminds me.

"I love you Michael." I say, my hands cupping his face.

"We don't have to do this." He reminds me.

"I want to." I assure him.

He gets off me and pulls a foil packet out of the bedside drawer.

This is actually happening.

He puts it on the bed and carries on kissing me, pulling my dress off over my head and leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck and shoulder blade, continuing to kiss all the way down to my bra.

He unclasps my bra slowly, pulling it off and planting kisses down my breasts.

"Are you-" he begins but I cut him off.

"Im sure." I promise him.

"Okay." He breathes. He seems to be more nervous than me.

He removes his shoes, plaid shirt and black jeans so he is wearing only boxers and takes a deep breath.

He removes his boxers and sits cross legged beside me, tearing the foil packet open.

"I want to help." I say, sitting up next to him.

He blushes and we use our combined hands to roll the condom down his length.

He pushes me down softly, kissing my neck.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"I am positive." I answer once again.

He kisses my lips softly and passionately for the next few minutes, rubbing his finger up and down my core, creating wetness.

I open my legs but he shakes his head. "Slow baby, we need to go slow." He says. I nod and he continues kissing me softly.

He pulls away from the kiss and takes a breath. "You're soaking so that will make it easier." He says, his voice low.

He props himself up on his elbows, taking his hands in mine and using his knees to spread my thighs apart, positioning himself at my entrance.

"Tell me if you want me to stop baby." He says. I nod nervously and he takes a deep breath before the silky condom brushes my inner thigh.

"Squeeze my hands if it hurts too much." He says. I nod and prepare myself.

"I love you so much baby." He whispers into the crook of my neck as he presses himself into me slowly.

I breathe in a sharp breath, it is the oddest feeling ever. He groans loudly in pleasure.

"So tight." He whispers, biting his lip to stop himself from rolling his hips too quickly.

His length feels considerably longer as he pushes inside me, tears threatening to spill from my eyes at any moment.

I groan in pain and he keeps still, still inside me.