Chapter 3

(I imagine Lauren to look like phoebe Tonkin and Chloe to look like Sarah Hyland😊)

LAUREN'S P.O. V

I met Chloe after I went home and showered and she took her outfit to my house.

She was wearing a dark purple, tight dress that looked lovely and flattering on her body shape.

"I don't know what to wear." I groaned.
She looked through the bland clothes in my wardrobe and suddenly gasped.
She pulled out a black, long sleeved skater dress with a low cut, rounded neck.

"This!" she screeched.

I suppose it was perfect for the occasion, it wasn't too dressy, it was a nice kind of casual yet smart option.

I went into the bathroom to change and she gasped as she saw me.

"You look absolutely flipping stunning!" Chloe exclaimed.

She pulled on a pair of black stilettos and I pulled on some strappy black heeled sandals.

I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup, some foundation, eyeliner and a neural colour lipstick.

We left, I grabbed a little clutch bag from my bedside table and put my phone and lipstick in it before we left.
Chloe ordered a cab and we waited on the busy street corner until the yellow car turned up.

We sat in the back together and Chloe gave the driver Ashton's address.

It took about 15 minutes to get there, I was excited but slightly nervous as well.
We came to a large house on the outskirts of Sydney. There were already drunk teenagers stumbling around the front lawn and me and Chloe walked past them all, stepping over their bodies.

We walked through the crowded, alcohol smelling house and Chloe ran to Ashton.

"Happy birthday!" she squealed, hugging him tightly.

I walked outside to get some fresh air, I didn't like crowded places, I never really had, I got slightly anxious when there were a lot of people around me.
I saw Calum and he smiled before walking over to me.

"Hey." he said as he approached me.

"Oh hi." I replied.

Calum was lovely and really genuine and definitely easy to get on with.

He didn't seem at all drunk but was holding a red cup in his hand.

"It's water, I don't drink very often." he smiled.

"Me neither." I replied and he chuckled.

We went and sat on the low brick wall, watching all the intoxicated females and males stumbling around.

"I don't see what people enjoy about being drunk." he said as he watched two girls barely able to stand on their own two feet.

"Me neither, I prefer studying at home." I admitted and he smiled warmly.

"I study quite often." he said and I smiled.

"Are you going to college?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm starting in about a week." I replied.

"I don't know if I'm going to go yet. Me and Michael are supposed to be moving into a dorm in a week." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You should." I smiled warmly.

"Here comes Michael." he huffed as a drunken boy came closer.

He was the red head from the cafe.
"Cal I love youuuuu." Michael said to Calum, falling forward onto him and hugging him.