Chapter 27

HOLY SHIT IM NEARLY AT 100K READS WTF😱 I LITERALLY REMEMBER SITTING IN MY ROOM DEBATING WHETHER TO WRITE THIS OR NOT AND IM SO GLAD I DID! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WOW💞

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"What?!" she replies.

"I can't bare these tiny ass beds and gross toilets and smelly hallways. I want to buy a flat or something. And I want you to live with me." I reply.

"Are you fucking crazy!" She exclaims.

"No? think about it. A house that's mine and yours, just us, no Calum, no sharing a dorm, a nice toilet, sex whenever we want, we can be as loud as we want. Think about it." I smirk.

"Although it's tempting," she smiles. "It's still a stupid idea. We've only known eachother for a little over 5 months and a majority of that time we've hated eachother. What happens if we break up? am I supposed to just be homeless? where are we going to get the money to afford a place and things to go in it? it's just a bad idea, as much as I want to do it. " She sighs.

"Lauren, I have a flat that's for sale, it's a huge place, im gonna get a lot for it. Plus, my parents send me money every month because they don't know what to do with it. They're swimming in it." I reply.

"I have a flat for sale as well." She says.

"Well, there we go. If we both put money towards it together both of our names will be on the lease. We can drive to campus every morning or change our schedule to afternoon. It will all work out." I say.

"We've been together for just over a month. That's not long enough to move in together." She says.

"Well, im pretty sure you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with so I don't know why we should hesitate." I say.

A flawless smile spreads across her face.

"I love it when you say things like that." She says.

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Because it makes all my doubts disappear, all of Calum's words become irrelevant and it's just us." She says. I find myself nodding in agreement.

although Calum was right, Lauren believes me. I can see she's falling into my trap and she's not all that bad, I could deal with living with her. just.
...

"Michael wake up!" she says, as she runs around the room.

"Im awake." I mutter sleepily.

"Please can you drive me into town?" She asks as I sit up.

"Yeah, why?" I ask curiously.

"Im meeting Chloe." She replies. I almost forgot about Chloe.

"Is this Ashton's Chloe?" I reply.

"Yes! well no, she was." She calls as she brushes her teeth.

I climb out of bed and pull anything on, im not bothered whether its clean or not, im only dropping her into town after all.

Lauren emerges from the bathroom, her hair in a bun, wearing black jeans and a navy blue wooly jumper with little ankle boots.

I pull my clothes on and hug her, engulfing her in my arms.

"You look beautiful." I say in her ear as her head is buried in my chest.

I feel her smile against my skin and plant a small kiss on her nose.

"Lets go." I smile.

We climb in my car and I drive her into town, listening to the shitty radio remixes as we sit in traffic.