chapter 43

MICHAELS POV
what has happened to this girl. I have to assist her out of the car and practically carry her to my flat as she talks about random shit, which I just nod my head to.

you can tell she doesn't drink much.

she can't form a coherent sentence but she goes ahead and tries anyway.

"shh baby," I say as she talks utter shit.

she smiles and stops talking.

"shower?" I ask and she nods, her eyes shut.

I turn the walk in shower on and let it run for a moment until it's warm.

"Lauren" I call. I hear her stumble through the corridor. she walks in to the bathroom and looks at me for a moment.

"it's the perfect temperature." I smile, walking over to her and pulling her into a hug, my hands snaking up her dress. I pull her dress off and kiss her neck for a moment.

I look at her underwear and gasp. red lace suits her perfectly.
"your underwear is so sexy." I hiss into her ear.

"I bought it ages ago. it was a surprise for you." she tells me, looking at me lustfully.

I pause for a moment, staring into her eyes.

"get in the shower." I say softly and she nods.

she is drunk so I leave the room, shutting the door behind me so I don't see her naked, I don't want to take advantage of her.

Danielle begins calling me and I turn my phone off, me and Lauren are already delicate, I don't need an argument because Danielle won't stop ringing me.

"Michael I'm done." I hear Lauren call and I walk to the bathroom door.

"is it okay to come in?" I ask and shouts yes in reply.

I walk in and look at her perfect body as she gets out of the shower. the soft curve of her hips, her legs, her breasts. I gulp, I don't know why I feel so nervous around her but I can bury myself in anyone else.

I grab her a big fluffy white towel and wrap it around her quickly. I pick up her clothes and underwear off the floor and see a pair of Danielle's knickers, I quickly grab them and chuck them in the washing basket.

"this way." I guide her to my bedroom and she sits on my bed just in her towel. I walk over to my drawers and pull out some pyjamas.

"I want you to fuck me." she says suddenly and I drop my pyjamas to the floor.

"what?" I say, looking over at her.

"you heard me Michael."

"I can't. you're drunk. I'm not taking advantage of you." I reply, even though her pussy is the only thing I want.

I turn back away and begin to change into my pyjamas, and when I turn back to her, she is standing in a red lacy bra with a matching thong and suspenders.

"fuck me Michael." she says quietly, walking over to me. I am incredibly aroused as she puts her hands around my neck and looks into my eyes.