chapter 40

MICHAELS POV
music blared loudly as the flashing coloured lights filled the rooms of my flat. who doesn't love a good old party to start their new beginning.

Ashton and Luke were begging me to have one, they had at least 15 girls each to invite, all of who were single sluts.

"fine." I gave in after hours of saying no and they cheered. and within an hour, everything was in full swing; girls, alcohol, music, lights and, most importantly, drugs.

I watch as Ashton sloppily kisses many different girls and as Luke disappears out of the room with a girl wearing an incredibly short skirt. good on him.

I am mostly drinking and observing the atmosphere, until someone taps me on the back.

I turn around and see what looks like a familiar face.

"hello you." she smiles, pulling me in for a hug.

my vision is a bit foggy and the flashing lights aren't helping so it takes me a moment to work out who it is.

"hello my darling." I reply, swigging my beer.

"wanna get high?" she whispers and I nod, she takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom, flicking on the light switch as she walks in.

Danielle.

she's lost a lot of weight, her face is incredibly hollow and her arms are like sticks.

"this is the purest shit you will ever sniff." she tells me, using a credit card to form it into a line on the sink.

"you got any money?" she asks.

"I'm not fucking paying you for a line Danielle, this is my house, the drugs that enter this house are mine." I reply.

"no you twat, we need something to snort it with. a $20 note?" she replies.

I pull one out of my back pocket and roll it into a straw like shape.

Danielle sniffs the first line and hands the note to me.

I do the same and we sit on the bathroom floor together. after a moment of silence she smirks at me. "You've wanted me back since the day you got with that other girl." she says.

"you're right." I reply, I'm a mess, I don't know what I'm saying.

"I know what you want." she says. "you want to fuck me don't you Michael? you want to fuck my pretty little pussy and make me moan just one more time."

the drugs are beginning to kick in, my buzz is quick to start. without saying a word, I push her down so she's laying on the bathroom floor and begin heavily making out with her.

"I've always known that you'll never be over me Michael. always. I had that effect on you. even if I was just a one night stand to begin with." she said exasperatedly as I kiss her neck sloppily.

"I want your cock Michael." she growls.

I waste no time practically ripping her skimpy outfit off and throwing it on the bathroom floor, kissing down her body, up her thighs and finally, kissing the lace of her black thong.