Your Fault Part 2-Stiles Stilinski

Stiles's POV

Y/N didn't get better. In fact, things have just gotten worse. She was in a coma and on a breathing tube for almost two months after the wendigo threw her across the school gym. The doctors were worried that she would never be strong enough to breathe on her own.

I sat on a chair outside Y/N's room as Scott listened to what the doctor and his mom were telling Y/N's parents.

"Y/N's body still hasn't taken to the new lung. The doctor is worried that she may never be able to breathe on her own and if she can't breathe on her own. . ."

"What?" I asked when Scott didn't continue. He sighed before slowly looking over at me.

"Then she may never wake up."

My heart dropped into my stomach as an anxiety attack started. "Stiles?" I heard Scott turn towards me but I couldn't breathe. I ran my fingers through my hair, struggling to catch my breath. "Try and calm down. It's going to be okay."

"What if she never wakes up?" I said barely audible. "What if I lose her?"

"Stiles," Scott said, using his alpha voice. "Look at me."

"I can't. . ." I stuttered. "I can't breathe."

I struggled to catch my breath as the door opened. "Mom," I heard Scott say as he jumped up.

"I'm sorry, boys," Melissa said, shakily. "There isn't much we can do. We just have to wait."

My anxiety attack got worse when I heard the despair in Melissa's voice. "Stiles? Honey, are you alright?"

"He's having an anxiety attack," Scott whispered.

"You were using your wolf-hearing thing to listen to what was going on, weren't you?" Melissa sighed again before walking over and kneeling in front of me. "Stiles? I need you to try and look at me."

I tried to breathe, but it came out in small gasps. I sucked in a breath when I felt Melissa grab my hands. I slowly lifted my head, still struggling to breathe.

"Y/N is going to be fine. I promise. We are doing everything we can to help her."

"Not everything," I mumbled as she walked away. I quickly stood up and grabbed Scott.

"When this first happened, you said you would do anything to help Y/N. You even offered to bite her," I said quickly.

"Yeah," Scott said slowly. "What are you. . ."

"She's gotten worse," my voice broke. "So, please Scott. Help her."

* * * * *

We checked the hallway before sneaking into Y/N's room. It's been three days since I asked him to give Y/N the bite. He's repeatedly told me over and over about the risks.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Scott asked again.

"Scott," I said, my voice breaking. "Please. What would you do if this was Kira?"

"I'd think about the risks. This could kill her, Stiles. You know that."

"I know," I said, sounding more and more desperate. "But, please. We have to do something. If we don't. . . I can't lose her, Scott."

Scott looked between Y/N and me before sighing. I watched as he walked over to Y/N's bed and sat down in the chair. I held my breath as he slowly grabbed her hand, hesitating before bringing her wrist up to his mouth.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked one last time. I walked over to the other side of Y/N's bed and grabbed her hand that Scott wasn't holding. I looked up at him and nodded, not able to find any words.