Wedding Freakout Part 2-Dylan O'Brien

"Hey," I said softly as he walked in. I was currently sitting on a piano bench, playing with the fabric of my dress.

"Wow," Dylan whispered. "You look. . ."

"Terrible," I finished for him.

"So beautiful," he corrected. "Hey," he said softly when he heard me sniffle. He squatted down in front of me, looking up at me.

"My veil tore," I said as I grabbed my veil and showed him the tare. "I knew that when we got married I was going to be two months pregnant. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wear the dress that I always wanted or high heels."

"Hey," he said, reaching over and grabbing my hands. "You look just as I imagined you. Y/N, you are so beautiful."

I sent him a look before sighing, "Thank you."

"And who cares?" He asked gently. "It's a stupid veil, right?"

"No, this is the one thing I was supposed to be able to control." I gasped as I watched Dylan reach over, grab a pair of scissors and cut his tie.

"There," he said, dropping the scissors. "Now we're even," he smiled as he sent me a playful shrug. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. He cupped my cheek and caught a tear before pressing his lips to mine in a soft kiss.

He pulled away and continued to look up at me while holding my hand. I was the first to break the silence. "Everyone is driving me crazy," I whispered, making him laugh. "My sisters keep complaining about the dresses, my vegan cousin keeps texting me about the food, and my mom is still freaking out. All she can focus on is my dad and his new girlfriend. . . I yelled at her, Dylan. I yelled at my mom."

He quickly stood up and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. "This is supposed to be our wedding day. Why did we invite all these people?" I asked making him chuckle. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

He pulled away and grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "I'm sorry things are so stressful right now. But, I promise, in a few hours, it'll all be worth it. We knew that planning a wedding was going to be chaotic. We also knew that we could do it together."

"I love you," I whispered, making him smile.

"And I love you," he said before pressing his lips to mine. I got lost in the kiss and forgot that we were late for our own wedding until the door swung open making us both jump.

"Dylan! We can't find Y/N! . . . Oh, hey Y/N."

We looked over and saw Tyler standing in the doorway. "Hi, Tyler," I laughed as Dylan stood up and then helped me do the same.

"Wow," Tyler gasped. "Y/N, you look beautiful."

I felt my cheeks burn as the two boys looked at me. "Thanks."

"I came here for a reason," he mumbled. "Oh yeah! Your mom was looking for you. She said you ran off or something."

I closed my eyes and subconsciously put my hand over my stomach. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Dylan staring at my hand on my stomach with a smile on his face. "Okay," I sighed, taking a deep breath. "Guess I should go talk to her."

Tyler led Dylan and I to where he had last seen my mom. Before we even got there I could hear her and my father arguing.

"How could you lose her?"

"Don't blame me! Maybe the stress of seeing her father with a blonde bimbo freaked her out!"

"Enough," I said sternly as the three of us walked around the corner.

"Y/N! We were so worried!" My mother gushed.

"Where have you been?" My father asked.

They both took a step towards me but I took a step back. My hands shook as I looked between the two of them. Dylan reached forward and intertwined our hands, giving me a bit of courage. "I have had enough of you two. If you can't get along, then leave."

"But," my mother started.

"Y/N," my father tried to explain.

"No," I said stopping them both. "I'm done. I'm done hearing you two fight. Today is supposed to be about Dylan and me, not you two. Dad, I don't care about your new girlfriend and mom, I don't care about how much you hate her. Both of you need to grow up, do your job, and give me away. If you can't be nice and do that for your daughter, then I'm going to have to insist you leave. Promise no more fighting?"

"I promise, Y/N/N," Dad said, looking guilty.

I looked towards my mom and waited for her to say something. She opened her mouth to object, but I cut her off. "I don't want you here if you're just going to make it about you."

Her eyes softened before she nodded. "I promise."

"Good," I nodded letting out a sigh of relief. I looked at the clock on the wall to see that we were supposed to start the wedding 15 minutes ago.

"Now," I looked at Dylan to see him smiling at me. "Let's go get married."

Inspired by The Office S6: E4&5