Hospitals Suck-Stiles Stilinski

I wasn't sure exactly what happened to Sheriff Stilinski. All I did know was that Stiles refused to leave his father's side.

"Hi Sheriff," I whispered as I carried the tray into his room.

"Hi Y/N," he whispered back with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I put the tray on the table.

"I'm okay," he shrugged. "I'd be a little better if you could convince my son to go home and get some sleep." He looked down at Stiles who was leaning on the end of the bed, asleep.

"I'll try," I laughed as I gently patted his shoulder.

I walked over to Stiles and knelt in front of him. "Stiles," I said softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled as he slowly started to wake up.

"Hi Y/N," he mumbled. He quickly sat up, making me jump as he turned towards his father. "Is he okay? Dad, how are you feeling? What's going on?"

"He's fine," I smiled as I looked between the two Stillinskis.

"I'm fine, Stiles. You should go home and get some sleep." Sheriff said, looking between me and his son.

"I'm not leaving, dad."

"Stiles, you haven't slept since it happened. Please, go home. Get something to eat, sleep in your bed. Please, Stiles." My heart sank as Sheriff's voice broke.

"But Dad," Stiles sighed. The expression on Sheriff's face made my heart drop into the pit in my stomach.

"I'll go with you," I smiled. "That way you aren't alone. As long as it's okay with your dad."

I looked up at the Sheriff to see him smiling. "I think that's a great idea," he nodded. Stiles looked between us before sighing. By the look on his face, I could tell he wasn't going to agree to this.

"Stiles," I sighed as I knelt down in front of him. I rubbed his knee, looking at my worried boyfriend. "Your dad is going to be fine. I promise. But what isn't fine is how you aren't taking care of yourself. Let me take you home. I'll make you something to eat, we'll hang out and just relax."

After a few more seconds of hesitation, Stiles nodded. "Okay," he said as he reached over and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. He lifted our intertwined hands up to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

I stood up and waited by the door for Stiles as he hugged his father goodbye. "If you need anything, dad, don't hesitate to call me. Okay? Promise me, you'll call if you need anything."

"I'll be fine, Stiles." Sheriff laughed a little as he looked at me from over his son's shoulder.

Stiles walked towards me and grabbed my hand. Right before I was about to follow Stiles out to his car, Sheriff called me back. "Thank you, Y/N."

"No problem," I smiled as I shut his door.

* * * * *

As we drove to his house, our hands intertwined on the seat between us, Stiles didn't say a word. I wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay, but I couldn't get the words out. Stiles loves his father more than anything in the world. He wouldn't be okay if something happened to his dad.

I looked up to see we were parked in front of his house. I took off my seatbelt and looked over. I frowned when I saw the Stiles hadn't taken his off.

"You ready, babe?"

"I can't lose him, Y/N." His voice broke, causing my heart to do the same.

I reached over and turned his head so he was looking at me. I reached up and caught a tear with my thumb. "You aren't going to lose him. I looked at his charts before we left. He's doing great."

My heart fluttered a little as Stiles smiled at me. He leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "Thanks for always being there for me."

"That's what girlfriends are for," I shrugged making him laugh. We got out of the car and headed inside.

The rest of the night we watched movies and ate pizza. I looked over and smiled when I saw that he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. "Stiles," I whispered. I pressed a kiss to his forehead as he started to wake up. "We should go to bed. You're exhausted." I laughed slightly as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He sat up and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. We walked into his room and instantly crawled into his bed. I leaned my head on his chest as he continually ran his hand up and down my arm.

"Thank you," he said as he started to fall asleep. "You're the best girlfriend in the world."

"Only because I have the best boyfriend in the world."

* * * * *

I woke up as I felt Stiles tossing ad turning underneath me. I snuggled deeper into his chest, hoping it would help him calm down. It didn't. I jumped up when I heard him let out a fearful scream.

"Stiles?" I panicked. "Baby, wake up. You're okay." I tried to soothe him as he continued to toss back and forth.

I gasped as he jumped awake. "Stiles," I said gently. I reached over and turned his head so he was facing me. I watched as he looked around the room, struggling to breathe. Without hesitating, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss when he started moving his lips in sync with mine.

He pulled away when neither one of us could breathe. We pressed our foreheads together as we slowly caught our breaths.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"I am now," he said softly.

I leaned back and studied his eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" I hesitated to ask.

Stiles looked at me like he was trying to memorize what I looked like. "It umm. . . It was just a nightmare where. . . I lost you and my dad."

I reached up and cupped his cheek with my hand. "You are never going to lose either one of us. I promise."

"What happens after we graduate?" He asked softly. "I'll lose you."

"Stiles," I said making him look at me. "You aren't going to lose me."

"How do you know that?" He asked, his voice breaking.

"Because I love you," I said for the first time.

His eyes widened at my confession. "I love you too," he said slowly. I smiled as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync as he slowly laid us down, him hovering over me. I gasped as he started kissing my neck, sucking on my skin. He pulled away and looked down at me.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He whispered, giving me chills.

"I love you too, Stiles."