Calm Down Part 3-Thomas

Dedicated to stilesholland

Thomas's POV

We were all quiet as we were taken to who knows where. None of us said a thing, but we were all thinking the same thing.

How the hell was Y/N and Gally alive?

I gasped when I felt the bag being ripped off my head. I blinked my eyes a few times as they readjusted to the light. When they adjusted I saw Gally turned around in the front seat. "Shank," he nodded as he turned and took off Newt's blindfold.

"Gally, what the hell is going on?" Newt asked.

"How are you alive? You were dead." I muttered.

"No," he sighed. "You left me for dead."

"Gally," Newt stuttered.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked, cutting him off.

Gally looked between us and sighed. "She's in the other car," he said softly. "She didn't. . . She couldn't. . ."

"She didn't want to ride with us," Newt finished for him.

"You don't understand," Gally sighed. "Y/N's not the same girl she used to be. She's. . . She changed. When Lawrence saved us, I woke up weeks before Y/N did. And when she did wake up, she wasn't the same girl I knew in the Glade. She was angry. She was scared. She was closed-off."

He finally looked away from Newt and turned his attention to me. He sighed before adding, "She was hurt."

*****

We were silent as Gally and Y/N led us further inside the structure they had brought us to. "What happened to you guys?" Newt asked.

"After the maze, we got picked up by a group headed to the city. They found out that Y/N and I were immune, patched us up and brought us here to Lawrence. This group's been at war with WICKED ever since they took control of the city."

"But WICKED can't hide behind those walls forever," Y/N said, her voice sounding dark and angry. Nothing like she used to sound. "Day's gonna come, and they're gonna pay for what they've done."

Gally looked over at Y/N before glancing behind at us. Suddenly, Gally and Y/N stopped walking. "Listen," he sighed, "he doesn't get a lot of visitors."

"In other words, let me do the talking," Y/N said. "He likes me."

She turned on her heel and started walking away.

"And try not to stare," Gally added.

As we walked into another room we heard someone mumbling, "Rose took my nose, I suppose" over and over again.

"Y/N," the man said as he turned around. "Glad to see you two made it back. Jasper told me what happened."

"Yeah, well," Y/N scoffed, "Jasper needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut."

"It was a slaughter," Gally said, sending Y/N a look. "There's nothing we can do against those guns."

"No," he sighed. "But they can only poke the hornet's nest so long. . . Before they get stung. Now, who are these people? Why are they here?"

"We need to get into WICKED," I said. Y/N shot me an annoyed look before rolling her eyes. "Gally said you can get us through the walls."

"Gally should know better than to make promises that he can't keep." Lawrence looked between Gally and I before looking at Y/N. "Besides, that wall is only half your problem. Getting inside WICKED is impossible."