I'll Do It-Dylan O'Brien

I was meeting Dylan for lunch and walked onto the Teen Wolf set to see them in the middle of a scene. I sat in an extra chair as they went through their lines. They were currently on the locker room set, the boys getting ready for practice. I tilted my head, slightly confused as I heard Dylan's dialogue.

"You know who else is a virgin?" He rehearsed. "Me! I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex! But right now. Someone needs to have sex with me. Like today! Alright? Someone needs to sex me right now!"

As he shut his locker, Keahu, who plays Danny, was standing behind him. "Alright, I'll do it." He said, making me laugh as Dylan let out a surprised yell. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

"That was so sweet," Dylan said. "Are you kidding?"

"Yes," Keahu sighed. "I'm kidding." He laughed as he walked past Dylan and Tyler, walking off set.

"You don't toy with a guy's emotions like that Danny! It's not attractive, alright?!" Dylan called out.

"Something seems off," Russell Mulcahy, the director, sighed under his breath as Dylan and Scott continued their dialogue. He looked over at me and sent me a shrug. I glanced back over at Dylan, an idea popping into my head.

"Have them start over," I said with a smirk on my lips. Russell laughed as the scene ended.

"Let's try it again," he called out, sending me knowing smirk. I hopped out of the chair and snuck onto set.

"Keahu," I whispered.

He smiled when he saw me and started quickly jogging over to me. "Hey, Y/N," he said giving me a hug. "Does Dylan know you're here?"

"Not yet," I said in a sing-songy voice, causing him to laugh. I leaned up and whispered my idea in his ear.

"Go for it," he laughed as he pulled away. I gently kissed his cheek before jogging over to the lockers. As Dylan and Tyler ran through their dialogue, I hid behind his locker.

"You know who else is a virgin?" I heard Dylan say his lines. "Me! I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex! But right now. Someone needs to have sex with me. Like today! Alright? Someone needs to sex me right now!"

The second he slammed the locker, Tyler smirked when he saw me standing there instead of Keahu.

"I'll do it," I recited Keahu's line. Dylan let out a genuine yelp of surprise.

He turned around, his eyes wide. I smirked as I continued to recite the lines. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

Before Dylan could react, the rest of the guys started laughing. "I'm pretty impressed you remembered the lines," Tyler laughed.

I shrugged, laughing slightly before looking over at Dylan. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw the way he was looking at me. It was almost like he was debating something. Or imagining something.

"Sorry," I tried to joke as I shook off that idea. "Thought it would be funny." I shrugged, nervously biting my lip.

"It was badass," Tyler laughed as he high-fived me. I turned to see Dylan still staring at me, not saying anything.

"Okay," Russell laughed. "Let's run it once more. This time without a girl in the boy's locker room." Russel said, still laughing.

"You still up for lunch?" I asked, finally gathering the courage to look Dylan in the eyes.