*First Kiss Part 3-Dylan O'Brien

Warning: SMUT, language, public sex, car sex

I stared at my reflection, fixing my hair for the millionth time. My hands began to shake when I saw that Dylan would be coming to pick me up at any minute.

After years of living next to each other, being best friends, finally admitting our feelings for each other and sleeping together, Dylan and I were finally going on our first date. I searched my room before finding my purse. I grabbed my wallet, chapstick, phone and a pack of gum putting them into my bag. I slipped my bag over my shoulder and subconsciously looked out the window.

I smiled when I noticed Dylan parked in front of my house, him leaning against the hood. I suddenly felt giddy as I left my room, jogging down the stairs and heading outside. I smirked when he didn't notice me approaching his car. I quickened my pace as I jogged down the driveway, towards him.

I laughed when he jumped slightly as I walked around his car, him finally seeing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, instantly pulling him in for a kiss. Our lips started moving in sync as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Well, hello to you," he smiled as he looked down at me, still leaning against the hood of his car with me in his arms.

"Hi," I giggled.

"You look gorgeous." He said as he looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a blue short dress that went to my knees and a pair of black ankle boots.

"Thanks," I blushed, looking at my shoes. I bit my lip as I felt Dylan use his pointer finger to lift my chin. When our eyes met, he pressed his lips to mine.

"You ready?" He asked, pulling away.

I bit my lip, nodding. I nervously chewed the bottom of my lip as Dylan intertwined our fingers, leading me around his car. I smiled as he made a showy deal as he opened the door for me. I playfully curtsied before sliding into the passenger seat.

I giggled as Dylan slid across his hood, almost falling off completely. He got into his seat, his cheeks red. "Can we pretend I didn't just try to slide across the hood of my car and almost fell on my face?"

"Whatever you say, cool guy." I teased. He laughed as he started the car. We were barely down the road when I felt him reach over and intertwine our fingers. I smiled as he lifted my hand to his lips and kissed the back of it.

"So, are you going to give me a hint about where we are going?" I asked. I looked over to see him smirking at me.

We didn't say anything as we drove to our mystery destination. As the radio played, I subconsciously bounced my leg. "You okay?" He asked, turning towards me when we pulled up to a stoplight.

"Of course," I smiled as I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. He lifted our intertwined hands up to his lips again and pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

I looked out the window, confused when I saw we were at a parking lot on the edge of the park. "What are we doing here?" I stuttered, looking back over at Dylan.

He just smirked as he put the car in park. He turned off the ignition and sent me another smile before getting out of the car. I had barely taken off my seatbelt when he opened my door. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.

"Wait here," he said, kissing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around myself as he grabbed something from the trunk. I smiled as he walked back over to me, a picnic basket and a blanket in his hand.

"Dylan," I smiled, tears starting to form.

"Y/N," he sighed with a small laugh. "This was supposed to make you smile, not cry."